Bad Day Monday

You had just gotten home after a bad day at work. It was not just any other bad day, it was probably the worst day ever. It felt like crap, to work so hard, yet be under appreciated. The tiredness felt more intense because of the sadness. The tears you had held back for so long started streaming down your face as you shut the door of your apartment behind you. You couldn't take it anymore. You sat down against the door with your face in your hands and let out a sob.

Just then, you heard a knock on your door. You wiped your tears away got up to open the door. Your boyfriend, Tom stands outside the door with flowers in his hands and a stupid grin on his face. You giggled at his stupid grin, making you forget your problems.

"Surprise!" he said with a smile. He had told you that you would be busy for the week and wouldn't be able to see you, but here he was, pulling you into his strong arms for a long hug. He held you back to kiss you when he looked into your eyes. You had almost forgotten that you were crying a few moments ago but it was still visible in your eyes. He noticed.

"What's wrong, love?"

"Nothing." you lied. You were a pathetic liar. As you tried to convince him that nothing was wrong, you broke. You couldn't hold back, a tear rolled down your cheek.

Tom wiped your tear. You didn't have to explain anything to him, he read you like a book. He knew, understood you.

"Its alright, darling." he said stroking the back of your head and planted a small kiss on your forehead. You let out another sob and buried your face in his shirt. He held you tighter.

"Its okay."

You let out another sob. Tom knew you kept beating yourself up at times for absolutely no reason and didn't appreciate yourself too much.

"Hey don't cry. You know what?" he whispered, "Because you're the most beautiful girl on this planet, I bring you flowers. It's not too romantic. I'm sorry but you are perfect. And I love you so much."

You looked at him as he kissed your cheek. "And there's nothing that can change that." he continued. "It is romantic Tom. You don't have to apologise. Thank you so much." You said as you wipe your tears away and hugged him tightly.

He had successfully made you smile and forget that you were having a bad day.

"I love you." you kissed him and smiled against his lips.

"If you cry again and I'm gonna take your Sherlock DVDs away" he said with a grin.

"No, please don't . I'll stop crying." you whined.

He scooped you up effortlessly "Lets watch TV and I'm making us a pizza, okay?"

"Okay. Can you put extra cheese and pepperoni please?" you ask smilling as he took you to the couch.

-------------------------------------------------

You spend the rest of your afternoon watching a crappy reality tv show and munching on Tom's delicious pizza. "Thank you for bringing me the flowers and cheering me up with your awesome pizza." You said breaking the silence. "My pleasure, baby." He replied using his deep voice, making you shiver.

You moved closer to him and you look at him in the eye . You adore his crystal blue eyes very much. You drag your fingers around his face, outlining his eyes, nose and lips. He planted a kiss in your cheek and down to your neck. His Prince Hal's moustache tickles you and you let out a small laughter.

Tom run his long fingers along your back, tracing your spine and making you shiver. As you ran your finger through his thick Prince Hal's ginger curls he look up to you and kisses you passionately. He pulls away slowly and he lift you up, carrying you into the bedroom and shut the door behind him.