Blue

I walked into the office building holding a box with an apple pie inside of it and three Starbucks drinks; an espresso for Tom, a latte for Luke and a Chocolate Chip Cream frappuccino for me.

I look down at my jeans and t-shirt, then look around at the people walking in suits, blouses, blazers and so on. I walk to the lift and stand awkwardly in the middle of the full lift between all formal dressed people. When I get to the floor I want, I walk out and go past several doors, reading the names.

Luke Windsor.

I knocked on the door and wait patiently, hearing a faint "Come in," so I open the door and walk in, seeing Luke and Tom sitting having a drink. Tom looks surprised and stands up "Y/N, what are you doing up here?" he asks with a smile on his face. He wraps him arms around me in a tight hug.

"Well, I thought you boys might be hungry," I smile pulling away after a moment.

"No boys here, only men." Luke grins and I raise my eyebrow.

"Do you want the apple pie or not?" They both nod eagerly and I set the box down on a small table, giving them their drinks and then opening the box and using the given knife to cut it in pieces.

"Thanks love" Tom says immediately taking a huge bite out of his slice. I shake my head and grin

"So what are you up to?" I wink and sit down on a chair eating a slice for myself. Luke glances at Tom and Tom puts his piece down, placing both hands on his thighs.

"Y/N may I ask you something?" I narrow my eyes in suspicion and glance between them, "What?" I ask with my mouth full of pie.

Tom stands up and pulls me with him into the corridor where we're alone. "Will you be my date to an event on Saturday?"

I raise my eyebrows and stutter slightly "Ye-yeah sure," I smile.

"Good, I can't wait to see how gorgeous you'll look, I'll be looking for you the whole night. I can't pick you up because I have a meeting right before and I have to rush. I hope that's okay?" Tom says stroking my face and I smile up at him. 

"Yeah, that's perfect, Lucy will be here anyway, she's arriving tomorrow." Oh yeah, Lucy is my best friend that lives in New York. She will be staying with me for a week.

"Alright, lets go in before Luke gets too impatient," I say heading towards the door but Tom pulls me back and smiles down at me. I look up at him, intimidated by our proximity. Tom leans down at presses a peck on my lips and quickly walks back inside leaving me standing there shocked and staring at the wall as my heart races and beats out of my chest.

The next day, the airport fills with two echoing screams as Lucy spots me and vice versa. We squeal and run towards each other hugging tightly, "I missed you so much, we have so much to talk about." Lucy pulls away grinning and then shoves her hand in my face. My eyes meet with a very shiny, large, diamond on her ring finger and I have to stop myself from screaming again.

"Oh my gosh! When?! Why didn't you tell me?!" I lunge at her.

"Gosh. I wanted to tell you in person silly." Lucy smiles up at me and I get up pulling her up into a tight hug again.

"I'm so happy for you, poor Luke, he was going to take you as his date," I laugh and Lucy looks at me confused.

"Date?" 

My eyes widen, "Oh I still have to tell you, I'll explain on the way home. Now lets take all 500 of your luggages to a taxi"

"Stop exaggerating. It's only 4.″

"Which is too much." I giggled. 

On the way home I explain the weekend to her and we talk about our plans to go shopping. I don't really like shopping that much, very tiring, but I sometimes I can appreciate it. As we settle at my apartment and I help her unpack she talks about her fiancé, James and how they met when he hit her in the face with a basketball by accident.