New Addition And Nightmares

I ran to the bathroom and only just made it to the toilet in time to vomit. I heard Tom's feet scattered against the wooden floor as he ran towards the door. "(Y/N)," He kneeled next to me on the cold tiles as I continued to vomit in the toilet bowl. He pulled my hair out my face and held it back while he's rubbing my shoulder.

"Please, go away" I said between retches. "I don't want you to see me like this."

"I'm not going anywhere. We're married now, so you have to get used to it." He smiled. I shook my head amd collapsed on the floor, leaning to the tub next to Tom. "What happened?"

"I don't know. I was just laying in bed when I suddenly felt sick, so I jumped out and ran to the bathroom t-" I vomited once again. Tom sighed and rubbed my back. I sat back once I finished and fell into Tom's chest, feeling exhausted. "Maybe I just ate something bad."

"Maybe," Tom said, sounded slightly sympathethic. I pushed myself up, stumbling slightly. I walked over to the bedroom, picking up my phone, open the calendar app and studied it carefully. "I'm late," I looked back towards him as he stood up. "5 days late."

Tom had a hint of a smile on his face as he walked towards me. "Is that a good thing or a bad thing? It's good right?"

"Maybe, I don't know. Maybe I'm pregnant," I said feeling unsure. "Well if you are, that's a good thing then." He said quite happily.

"Yeah, maybe." I couldn't help but smile. "I'll go and get dressed then I'll run to the chemist. Will you be alright though?"

I nodded, "Yeah. I'll probably still be in here when you come back." I could feel the sick feeling coming back. Tom kissed my lips then swiftly left. I sat down next to the toilet as I heard his rustling and movements from the room next door.

The door handle clicked. "I'll be back in five. Love you!" He shouted from the door.

'Okay. Love you too!"

I walked over to the full length mirror and looked at myself. I turned my body sideways and slowly pulled my top up halfway to see my stomach. I placed both hands on my lower abdomen and I smiled to myself. The feeling of urging of vomit came back, I rushed back to the toilet. Once I finished, I sat back from the toilet and poked my stomach lightly. "Are you going to do this and caused this much trouble every morning?"

The front door slammed, followed by Tom shouting, "(Y/N) I'm back, love." His quick steps the stairs to the bathroom door. I looked up to see himcrouching in front of me. I saw the box in his hand and he smiled at me, I returned the smile and he helped me up.

"Two lines means you're pregnant, right?" he asked. "Yep," I answered. "I'm pregnant." Tom laughed, tears forming around his crystal blue eyes as I jumped at him. He caught me and laughed. "We're having a baby!" I screeched. He spun me around and then pulled me into a kiss.

We pulled apart and rested our heads on each others. "We're having a baby," he said unbeliveably. I rolled up my top and gigled. Tom placed his soft hand over my lower stomach and smiled. He kissed my lips again and still keeping his hand on my stomach.

-------------------------

"I've got a bump." I stated as I poked my stomach lightly. Tom was sprawled out on the bed as I stood examining my bump in the mirror. Tom laughed, "You still look beautiful to me," I blushed and turned to look at him with a smile, "I always look good to you." I ran my hand through his curly hair and placed both hands in his cheek and kissed his lips.

I flopped down onto the bed with my back to the wall. Tom placed his head in my lap and I pushed my hand into his hair, coiled it around my hand and brushed through his curls.