"Kiss Me."

It's been almost two weeks since I walked out the door of Tom's house after I receive a call from my ex, I never even went to go see my ex, I just went straight home and cried until my eyes were so swollen I could barely see and was walking in walls.

Without Tom my life feels so dull as if theres no excitement, nothing to look forward to. I'm surprised I've even lasted thing long in not crawling back to his apartment and begging for his forgiveness - pathetic, I know.

I've been doing better now though, I open the door to my own apartment and see several empty liquor bottles laying on the floor, clothes hanging on furniture and take out laying on the table from two nights ago.

Okay, maybe I haven't been doing better, maybe it's time to go back and apologise. Pulling my apartment door shut and locking the mess behind it away from me I hear footsteps come up behind me, figuring it's a neighbour I mumble "Good afternoon," cringing at my croaked voice.

I turn around after pulling my key out and my eyes met with a large bouquet of red roses, my eyes narrow, those aren't real. They're chocolate roses. I look up and my breath hitches as I make eye contact with a disheveled yet overly handsome Tom.

"Good afternoon." His deep voice rumbles and my mouth parts open slightly. "I-I...I was just going to, um.. see you" I cleared my throat as I take in his appearance, simple jeans, a black shirt and a blue sweater.

The corners of his lips tilt up in a ghost of a smile and tilts the bouquet towards me looking at me expectantly. I slowly take them hesitantly, "Thank you" I curse myself for stuttering like a complete idiot.

"Um," Right, this is the part where I invite him inside and show him how perfectly fine I'd been living on my own except... I can't. 

"Are you going to invite me in? So we can talk.." Tom finally says seeing my hesitation and I turn around looking at my door unlocking it, I peek through and hold back a groan.

"Maybe we shoul-" I get cut off by Tom pushing the door open from behind me and the mess of my apartment revealed. I walk inside ashamed and he closes the door behind him glancing at the bottles on my floor and empty packs of crisps stuffed into an empty ice cream bucket.

I purse my lips and quickly grab a loose hanging bra hiding it behind my back just as Tom turns to look at me. A frown taking over his handsome features.

"Y/N...This is..."

"Yeah, I know...I've uh, been busy." I say moving around to pick some bottles up.

He pulls my arm back noticing the bra in my hand and lifts an eyebrow. I toss it behind me and he pulls me closer looking at me seriously. We both stare at each other silently, simply reading the flashing emotions in each others eyes. He sighs and looks down rubbing his lip with his thumb. I gulped. 

"So, how have you been doing?" he looks up at me with a slightly amused glint in his eye but it diminishes quickly.

"I've been better." I lied, keeping eye contact with those intense blue eyes. 

"Can I get you something to drink? Water? I've run out of anything else." I say pausing as I walk towards the kitchen.

"Y/N." I hear Tom say behind me and I turn around again looking at him once more. Our awkward glances lasting longer than before, until my bottom lip starts quivering and tears build up in my eyes. His expression softens before we step closer and grab each other in a tight hug. 

I wrap my arms around his neck burying my face against his neck as well as I can with my height taking in his scent that I missed so much. I choked out a sob when I feel him stroke my back then pull me tighter. I run my fingers through his curly hair and we stay like that breathing each other in for what seems like ages.