Chapter 2: The Trouble

"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!" Eren shouted.

Eren can be seen sitting on the ground as he held his right arm before rubbing it.

"Should you really be the one asking that?!" the man retorted.

Mikasa and Armin finally arrived at the scene, but just as they were about to run to aid Eren an old lady blocked their path.

"I advise you not to involve yourself." the old lady said her words were stern but there is a worried look in her eyes.

"What do you mean?" Armin inquired.

Mikasa waits impatiently while Armin holds her arm to keep her from running away. She is listening to the conversation between the two but her eyes are furiously focused on the man who must have hurt Eren.

The old lady then spoke "That man is Lord Benjamin, the son of Count Rufus. He is known for his bad behavior, he tends to pick fights a lot. He was punished before for his actions but he keeps on doing it."

"Then we better get Eren out of here quickly." Mikasa snapped back.

"Oh dear, you don't understand. You should stay away!" The old lady's voice is now laced with concern.

Just before the fight escalate some more, another voice was heard.

"Picking fights again? Don't you ever get tired Lord Benjamin" the man who spoke was wearing a blood red uniform adorned with both white and yellow paraphernalias along with a sword dangling on his hip, and while a small grin adorned his face.

"Sir Michael, it is good to see you. You came in a perfect time," the man then began to narrate what happened. "This man over here kept on looking at me, or should I say, he keeps on glaring at me. I asked him if he needs anything but then he punched me out of nowhere."

Sir Michael looked at Eren, and said "Is this true, young man?"

Eren then shouted back at him "His definitely lying! I didn't even punched him!"

He eyed Eren for a moment, and then said "It is not even on my jurisdiction. I simply came here to get you." He said while pointing to the man named Benjamin.

"Oh is that so?" He said seemingly puzzled. "For what reason is it sir Michael?"

"Well, you outdid yourself this time. One of the great families ask you to be summoned at the Imperial Palace." Michael answered nonchalantly.

Benjamin froze on the spot. Michael then ordered two of his men to take him to the carriage. Just as they were about to leave, Michael looked back at Eren.

"What are you sitting there for? You're coming. Along with your friends, looks like one of them keeps on glaring daggers at me." Michael said.

He began to walk away with the three teenagers right behind him.