Chapter 4: The Great City of Helio

"I haven't introduced myself. I am Clyde Sterling." The man said, he is the aide of the big man who let Eren, Armin and Mikasa go who doesn't care one bit with the event that transpired between them and Count Rufus son, Lord Benjamin.

Clyde is shorter than Eren. He is wearing circle rimmed glasses, and his black hair tied in a low ponytail.

"My name is Eren, and this is Mikasa and Armin." Eren answered while pointing to the other two.

"We did not expect him to let us go just like that. He even gave you a task to show us around this place." Armin said excitedly.

"The chief must have grown tired of all the mischief caused by Lord Benjamin, I bet he already knew that he is lying once again. It happens everytime after all." Clyde told him.

A few minutes ago

"What you want to sightsee here or something?"

"Yes!" Eren shouted, "We weren't from here so we would definitely love to see the capital!"

The trio waited patiently for his answer.

"Go with them." Motioning to his aide "Show them around the city or something." He said as he began to walk away.

End of flashback

Clyde showed them different parts of the city, he also treated them with food. He was incredibly hospitable towards the trio, and diligently answers their questions. As usual Eren would often walk on his own while Mikasa accompanies him along with the "I am not a kid anymore conversation".

Majestic.

It is one word to describe it. The whole place exudes an aura that can easily charm anyone who set foot in here. The inner walls city is incomparable to this luxurious and breathtaking capital. It is straight out of a fairy tale.

There are guards stationed in different areas wearing  dark brown uniform. Clyde said that those guards are some of the low ranking officers, they belong to the 3rd Division of Knights.

A lot of tall and large building surrounds the capital, each of it offering a different kind of service. The cost of living here is pretty expensive though since majority of the people living here are nobles.

After some time they decided to settle on a bench on one of the small fountains that adorned the city.

"I heard someone said that this city is called the Great City of Helio." Armin said.

"That is correct. It is the name of the first emperor. The hero who established the Aelius Empire." Clyde answered.

"This city is where the Imperial Palace resides along with some notable houses. If not one of, it is the best looking capital there is. There is a statue of Emperor Helio in here as well. Would you like to see it? " Clyde proudly said.

The trio nodded. And they began in their journey. But it was cut short by none other than...

Lord Benjamin.