Introduction

IMPORTANT! Please read at least the trigger warnings and the things that this book includes.

THIS STORY IS 18+ (MxM)

The people and the milieu in this story are completely based on a world that I have created. It may not be comparable to other fantasy stories you've read.

So do not hesitate to ask, if you are confused!

The cover of this book and the pictures I've used are not mine; I do not own them. They are from Pinterest.

GRAMMAR FREAKS ARE WELCOME! I'd really appreciate  it if you'd tell me if there are mistakes; whether it's mistyped, incorrect sentences, or just otherwise confusing. As a bilingual person, I have no idea how grammar actually works; I just write what my brain says lmao.

I try to go through the chapters carefully but some mistakes will be left behind.

The story entails many concepts that may be triggering, in which case I do not recommend you to read it. I do not put trigger warnings to the chapters, because these things can be present in almost every one of them. It also kind of spoils the chapters, BUT if you feel like it's something I should anyhow do, please do tell me.

I don't want anyone to be uncomfortable even when they'd like to read this.

Trigger warnings:

- graphic sexual scenes
- violence/blood/gore
- sexual assault/mentions of rape/sexual violence
- intoxicants (alcohol, smoking)
- mature language (offensive/cursing)

Also includes MPREG and LIGHT BDSM (bondage, discipline/ not anything hc).

The characters of this story are same-sex and everyone participating in sexual acts is of legal age. I do not tolerate homophobia.

If you are uncomfortable with some of this book's contents, it's your time to click off.

Important things in this story! I will explain some details shortly, so you won't be totally blacked out.

The werewolf's territory is divided into ten different nations. They are ruled by a Royal, all of whom are pure blood.

The kingdoms:

- Diétrich's Kingdom

- Kall's Kingdom

- Goralk's Kingdom

- Urak's Kingdom

- Mirach's Kingdom

- Pealon's Kingdom

- Erakin's Kingdom

- Öhcdir's Kingdom

- Weolsr's Kingdom

- Quillios's kingdom

You can imagine these territories quite small, the population of them going from 100-5000. They also have different kinds of vegetation, which will usually be explained. The communities are very closed off, inside of various mountains/seas which separate the species from others.

I will most likely create a map at some point.

You will find out more when you read forwards! But I'd like to yet note that the wolf community lives in a class society.

Royals (pure-blooded Alpha, dominative/rule the kingdoms)

Alphas (serving in the role of Beta, Gamma, or warrior. Dominative)

Betas (same as alphas, but biologically not as dominating/suffocating)

Gamma (the role of the head trainer/third hand of the pack)

Warrior (a role where the wolf has battle training etc. to make them capable to protect the pack and the borders — you can imagine it as a kind of army. The head warrior is the most talented of  the warriors, working right under Gammas)

Deltas (usually serves in lower roles, can be submissive or dominant)

Omegas (biologically submissive, rare, and high priced in the markets/usually used as sex slaves, etc. Can provide children regardless of gender)

Slaves (legally bound on to Master, not a free wolf/neko/etc.)

These biological features (such as dominative/submissive characteristics) may sometimes differ from norms ;)

There is other species outside of the wolf community, such as the elves, the vampires, and the other shapeshifters.

Now, get ready to meet the new protagonists of this series.

Do follow me up and VOTE!

If you don't like my writing style or the characters, don't send hate. This is my first ever story written in english. Some individuals in this story will go through character development, they aren't perfect. I have received my fair share of hate comments already, and those will be immediately muted, no questions asked. We authors are people too :))

Love you,

HYVAAILTAA.