Chapter 24

It came out of nowhere, his body colliding with mine and sending us both to the ground. For a moment I was just confused, trying to comprehend what was happening. But I took way too long to do so, the man's fist encountering my cheek before I got to even bat my eyes.

"Fucking whore!"

Ryan screamed to my face with his raspy voice, giving me another punch.

What in the actual fuck was he doing? Had he lost his mind?

"How dare you order me around! No one respects you here!"

I lifted my hands quickly to cover my face from his third punch, starting to finally wake up to the situation. Determination in my eyes, I tried to kick his body from top of my own, "You're nothing but a fucking slut! Your pretty ass doesn't belong here!"

He yelled, like I would've personally done something to him. Like he would absolutely despise me, like I would've killed his dog. I knew nothing but that he had gone whack crazy.

I gave him a punch into his face in exchange, my fist immediately starting to pulse in pain. My cheek was bleeding, and my lip had been cut open. Though right in this situation I couldn't give a fuck, fuming because of the person over me. I was so mad.

"Get off!" I shouted to him in response, Ryan's brown eyes watching me with pure hatred. The look behind them nearly sent me off guard, but the incoming fist towards my guts recoiled my attention.

I grabbed his wrist just in time, bopping it off from its place. The man yelped loudly as the crack of his bones echoed in the air, my lips stretching to a pleased smirk.

Son of a bitch was dead.

"Fucking cunt!" He screamed, my other fist slamming right to his mouth. I think some of his teeth went in, my knee then being shoved into his crotch. He talked way too much, compared to what he actually did.

The warrior dropped next to me with a cringe on his face, holding his crotch with incoherent mewling, "Ah!"

I whirled around to my side, after that grabbing on to his collar. A drop of blood was dripping down my neck as I lifted myself to my knees, raising my fist for another hit.

I wanted to see him in so much pain.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Vicious growl interrupted the swing of my fist, my eyes snatching up to the approaching Alpha. He had an expression that promised nothing good, a murderous glint in his bottomless orbs.

Though what captured my attention even more besides that was the quiet laughing under me, my furious eyes shifting back to the bleeding opponent of mine, "No one fucking likes you— no one will ever see you as one of us."

"You got my brother kicked out just because of a couple of swings of that ass— you're an abomination" Ryan whispered to me, only venom to be heard from his voice. The pieces clicked slowly together in my head as more of his words were murmured to the air, just for me to hear, "People here would rather see you dead than ever carrying the Luna's, or Head Warrior's title."

My eyes narrowed towards him, the male smirking to me with evil in his own. I had no idea what he had in his mind, but I soon found out as he opened his mouth in a desperate scream, "Please, help me! Help me!"

My face contorted into confusion, my fist still stopped in the mid-air. I didn't understand, what was he doing?

"He's crazy! He attacked me!" Ryan yelled, a sudden flash of anger taking control of me. He had perfectly sculpted his facial expression into horror, like I would be here the one that had smashed their fist to the other's skull.