Chapter 8

His lips travelled across my body, landing feverish kisses to every spot no other had ever laid their hands on. I gripped into the brown curls, tightly pressing them into my fists as I tried to keep my moans out of the air.

Though every time I did so, I got a hard pinch to my thigh.

"Moan for me, pet" he whispered into my thighs, the low and gravelly voice resonating instantly to my hot lower region. All the things he did made me closer to my high, my head being thrown back as his tongue visited my insides. He licked me and circled around my hole, making me tremble in pleasure.

He would rise up from there with a face smothered in my slick, his lips being met by mine once again. The way he explored my mouth, and every single detail took every last peck of my dignity away, soon establishing a series of groans and pleas out of my mouth.

I would beg him, scream for his name. He'd make me feel good by all the various ways I didn't even know existed, a certain harshness in it.

He tamed me, used me.

But he also complimented me, told me how beautiful I was, and how I was a, "Good boy."

It made me nearly burn, just scorch away into the air. His muscles were gracing my skin, our saliva and sweat mixing up together as we made love. He would stretch me out, enter me and pound into me.

He would hit that sweet spot every time, giving me orgasms until I was completely dry.

The room was only filled by our noises, mine heightening a moment after another.

"A-Aah. . .!"

I startled awake, jumping up to a sitting position as the sweat trickled down my skin. My body was hot, waves of pleasure raking through me as the dream was still very present in my mind. It was as if I'd still feel his touch; his tongue, fingers, skin and cock.

Something in it ashamed me, even more so as I realized I was a bit wetter than what was possible to get from sweat.

"Fuck." I mumbled as I threw the blanket aside from top of me, revealing my cum slathered chest and the thighs that were dripping from my clear slick. I hadn't ever seen a wet dream before, that realistic too.

I couldn't even tell if I was actually just sleeping or awake. All I knew was that I couldn't probably look him in the eyes for a moment.

My eyes flicked next to the clock beside me on the nightstand, the hands pointing at the number eight. Sun was rising in the distance, the quickly coming summer keeping everyone warm in just a top and shorts. Though it was still freezing at night.

They were leaving at nine, giving me enough time to shower and dress up. I was going to the Kell's Kingdom, no matter what I had to go through for my unobeying. Leonel couldn't leave without me, without the Head Warrior.

It would be dangerous for him, just as anyone who stepped into that man's lands. No one could protect him better than I; that was what I at least told myself. So that's exactly why I was now cleaning myself, eating a bit on the side before getting out of my room.

That bastard couldn't lock me up.

The images of my dream flashed in my vision now and then, making me grunt my face in irritation. I couldn't understand why he had suddenly invaded my mind like this; nearly nothing else being in my thoughts. It could had have the closing full moon, but I didn't even stop to think about it.

I didn't realize that now that I had found my mate, there was going to be much more coming with him.

My attire consisted of a long-sleeved tight sweater and matching pair of sweatpants. They were hugging my body, leaving me a bit uncomfortable; though these were the best for shifting and travelling. Then I had my guns and knives, the swords hanging down from my back lazily.