Chapter 16

The air was filled with the omega's strong pheromones, driving everyone present insane. Such a specie in heat made them irresistible; designed to simply sexually attract the other members. It took every single restraint to not fuck the squirming man in my lap right there and then, my embellished fingers digging into the white tank top like it would be my life support.

"Everyone. Out." I gritted through my teeth, though it seemed like the warriors in the room had the exact same response as I did. Everyone eager to get their share, claiming him as theirs.

My black eyes flicked to the other men in the room, the challenging and storming gaze making them flinch, "Out!"

I shouted to them, the room emptying in a second; the door left to swing behind. My eyes shut tightly, Ezekiel whining desperately in my arms, "Leonel, please."

He would beg, a low exhale escaping my mouth. I was holding to the thinnest string that I had, doing everything to not actually mark and claim him this exact moment. The plump butt that was being rubbed against my crotch didn't make it any easier, I myself being as hard as he was in a mere second. I felt like my thoughts would be travelling with the speed of snail's, after a moment the original idea that I had finally reaching its destination.

I rose up from the chair, taking the little omega within me. His lips came to my neck, kissing and sucking it as his hands slithered into my hair. I could only curse in my mind, the touch and proximity nearly fooling me to snatch the stupid string in two.

I wanted him so much, though I knew that he wouldn't like to be in a heat while we'd mate. It's not really sane or clear to the submissive, and I had more control in situations like these; the faint line between consent being so thin that it was the best to not even touch it.

"Leonel, ngh. . . please, fuck me" Ezekiel whispered against my neck, earning an animalistic growl from me. He definitely wasn't making it easy.

"Calm down, pet."

I walked to one of my cabins, searching for a tiny key from the top shelf, "I'm going to help you in a second."

The wolf's black hair popped to the same level as my eyes, the pale blue orbs watching me through a fog. I could feel his hardened length against my lower abdomen, his thighs tightly wrapped around my waist, "Now."

The soft and rosy lips took mine before I could even blink, kissing me so intensely that I had to literally balance myself by the cabinet with my other hand. The small ache of my shoulder was still evident, but everything this tiny mosquito did washed it away pretty quickly. His tongue was deep in my throat as he grinded himself to me, a low groan leaving my mouth.

Fucking hell.

I wanted nothing but slam him to the table and pound into him, the image making shivers rake through me.

I grabbed him harshly from the jaw, pulling his face far enough away that I could watch his cloudy eyes open, "Play nicely, hmh?"

I stroked the jawline, panting slightly from the desire and craving that I swam in, "You'll soon get what you want."

I didn't even know if he was hearing what I said, those glistening and high orbs tracing every movement my lips made. God, he somehow just looked fuckable. It's not like I would've not ever wanted him this much, but something in his addictive and attractive scent made me scared of losing myself into it. I'd need to have control over my body before I could do anything to him.

I let go of his jaw, a wonky grin spreading to the other's lips as he smacked them back to mine.

I guess he happened to be bratty even in a state like this.