Chapter 17

My narrow blue eyes stared at the tanned face with a smirk on my face, my fingers rubbing the man's neck with slow movements.

"Leonel, wake up" I sang to him, kissing his nose for the tenth time. He murmured something in his sleep, the grin on my face spreading. His hand came out to push my head further away in annoyance, a laugh escaping my mouth.

"Shut up." He groaned to me for probably the sixth time, my excited frame simply squirming against his relaxed one.

"Wakey, wake—" I started with an amused tone, though being instantly cut off as he slammed his hand to my mouth.

"I swear to God, Ezekiel. I'm going to throw you out." He snapped to me, those black eyes opening to be met with my icy ones. I just smiled to him with teeth and all, kissing his palm as my hands circled around his shoulders.

He sighed to me loudly, taking the block away from my mouth, "What?"

My eyes were glinting in expectation, my legs wrapped around his waist, "I'm bored."

He cocked his brow to me, a small hint of amusement noticeable from his facial features. The man finally took me to his embrace, leaning his forehead against mine, "Really?"

I smiled even wider, if that was possible, and pecked his lips, "Yes."

"And what would you like me to do about it?"

I pressed my nose to his, my morning wood rubbing against his crotch. My head was still a bit foggy, though I wasn't so desperately in need anymore. I wasn't burning and yearning, but rather feeling sticky and huggy.

I bit my bottom lip absentmindedly, staring into the endless pits of blackness. The events of the morning were circling in my head, having been there for a long while already. I had enjoyed every second of it, kind of wanting something more. It had felt so amazing; he had made me cum for so many times.

"Hmm. . . I liked what you did with the. . ." I mumbled with a smile, trying to beguile him with my plain touches to his back and sides.

"Mmh." He hummed with a raspy voice, the sleep in his eyes magically vanishing, "Did you, now?"

I nodded to him and watched him through my lashes, exposing my neck to him in the slightest. His eyes flicked down there, a mischievous shine to be seen in the middle of the darkness, "Should I be concerned?"

My face morphed into confusion, the smile vanishing at the same time, "Why?"

He pulled me closer, teasing me by rubbing his own hardening member against mine. Though I was starting to be dubious of his weird tone.

"You haven't called me a 'fucker' nor an idiot, and you haven't yet hit me or pushed me away" he murmured, a deep frown replacing my smile.

"Well now you ruined the moment, fucking moron." I slapped the back of his head in a scolding manner, the other simply cracking into laughter.

"I was just kidding, I like this Ezekiel." He pecked my scowling lips, earning an irritated groan.

"Well, I like the Leonel that is six feet under the ground in two seconds."

He lifted his brows to my vengeful voice, the smile on his face only growing. I couldn't really be mad at him, his handsome and cute face looking so bright and happy.

I could only smile in a similar way, a chuckle leaving my throat. We kissed each other gently, and pressed as close as we could. I felt so weird now that I was in his presence, like I couldn't let go of him. Like I'd want him to touch me, hug and kiss me and call me by his stupid pet names.