Chapter 10

His lips were warm, shooting intense sparkles all over me. It was what I had wanted; what I had craved for. It was addicting and so new, my body responding to it by arching and turning boiling hot. The air was filled with the other's pheromones, the suffocating atmosphere only deepening.

For a second, I had a doubt; whether this was actually something I wanted to do. Or whether he'd want me to do like this; would he reject me? But I had no time to think about it more, the male answering to my kiss with the exact same fire and lust. His mouth engulfed me, taking my lips with harshness and charge. It was wet and dirty, but it drove me; it was all I could've ever dreamed of.

I enjoyed it, my lower half shivering into life as his hands let go of my wrists. His fingers slithered into my hair and his waist pressed against mine, making me groan quietly. My hands shot up to his shirt, instantly going to the buttons to get completely rid of it. I wasn't a good kisser; hell, I hadn't ever kissed before. I didn't know anything about it, the male I was in contact with being the contrary.

His tongue was shoved into my mouth, our teeth occasionally hitting together as I tried my best to desperately have everything of him. He was possessive and controlling, tilting my head back with his hands to get deeper into the kiss. I tried to keep my voices under my own commands, but it seemed to become impossible as his lower half began to grind against mine.

"Ngh. . ." my fingers lowered down to his hard pecs, touching and feeling them. My cheeks were blushing with the darkest imaginable shade of red, my legs shaking on each side of the other man's waist. I didn't really know what to do; my thoughts only circled around my miserable need for something more.

I didn't think of any of my precautions, I didn't think of submitting to him. Nothing was present anymore, nothing but the growing hunger towards the other. My body functioned with its own accord, my instincts taking over as the intimate situation progressed.

Leonel disregarded his shirt somewhere, before that rising up to his knees. My eyes shuddered open, my lips puffy and red from the irritation it had been put through. I drew in a sharp breath as I took in the sight in front of me; my cock becoming rock hard from all the various images that filled my mind.

He was in between my thighs, his tattooed abs and muscles met with my glazy eyes. I could see how he'd fuck me, how he'd dominate me with his size and power. Just a moment ago I would've thrown myself out of the window with these thoughts, but right now the before didn't even exist to me.

I only wanted him.

I wanted to be selfish, even if it was just for a second.

Leonel's hands went abruptly for my own shirt, making me tense up in suspension. The black eyes met mine briefly, him panting just as hard as I was. He ripped the buttons open, next going to my jeans.

I felt a little insecure as my skin was shown to him, and I bet it also looked like it as I tried to cover the most with my hands. Though the other only growled to me, snapping them away with his own, "Keep your hands off or I'll fucking tie you down."

A wave of heat travelled through me, my body vibrating from his ordering tone. I didn't know why I liked it; why did his position turn me on.

Leonel stripped me from my jeans, making my heart beat faster and irregularly. His rough and calloused hands burned me everywhere they went, touching my thighs and calves.

I couldn't tell what the other thought; what was going through his mind. It scared me a bit to be honest; what if he hated it, was disgusted by me? What if I wouldn't be good enough; what if I wasn't as good as his other times? I wasn't as experienced, I didn't know what to do to please him.