Chapter 12

I was pushed to our room, the harsh grip on my hand vanishing simutaniosly. I heard how the door closed with a click, my fuming frame turning around to be met with the exact copy of its exterior.

Leonel's dark eyes were staring down at me, his brows and forehead furrowed in distaste. I threw my hands into the air as in 'what the fuck do you want?' the same second, the other scoffing dryly in response.

He was furious, his shoulders tensed up as he watched me; a bit of a troubled look on his face, like he wasn't sure what to do.

"What?" I snapped to him first, my patience running short as I only received the cold death-stare. He inhaled sharply, after that shaking his head.

"Really, Ezekiel? What?" He spat to me, repeating my question with the same tone I held. It irritated me even more, every single cell in my body boiling hot.

"Yes, what!?" I raised my voice to him, pretty much everything piling up what came to my emotions.

I wasn't really angry at him, but rather at everyone else; or everything. Though I didn't know how to relieve that, leading me to unleash it all towards him. I was short-tempered, fierce and full of hatred.

I never knew how to deal with it, I never knew the ways to let myself free from the whirls of my own head. So right now, I simply directed them towards him.

But he was angry too. He was just like me.

He wasn't the mate that would try to calm me down and have this magical effect into my temperamental issues. No, he was just fueling it up with the same fire; him similarly only made from hatred and repressed feelings.

Both of us were stuck and unhappy. And right now, it seemed like the other was always the problem.

"Do you have any idea what they expect me to do to you?" he growled, his voice laced with pure venom. Though my storming eyes didn't even flinch from it, staring at him with the same prevail in them. Many would've been spooked by it, feared of him and the things he could do. But to me it was only a challenge; a way to boost my stubborn character.

"Oh, so the famous and powerful Alpha Diétrich is scared of what others think?" I gritted out in response, a hint of sarcasm to be heard. I knew it had snapped something inside of him as he stepped forwards, opening his mouth to an angry shout.

"You have zero prospects to even fucking open your mouth, right now!" he yelled at me, lifting his other hand to point at me. He was already just a step away from me, but I took it and pushed my body closer; showing my ground to him.

"Because I'm only supposed to stay quiet and fill your desires, hmh?" I bared my teeth to the man, tilting my chin up so much that I nearly touched his jaw with it.

"Like a filthy, needy whore."

The black eyes stared back at me, the other craning his head even closer; now only inches separating us, "Yes."

He stated, so confidently.

But I could only laugh at him, unamused by him. For some reason it didn't hurt me, it didn't wound my feelings towards him. It pissed me off even more, a fire striking all over my body.

"Go fuck yourself" I pushed his chest with all power I could muster, pretty much not even making him flinch. A couple of strands of my black hair had dropped to my eyes, those which were intensely staring at him.

I felt a hideous pressure in my jaw right after I had said it, a second taking for me to realize that he had gripped my face into his hand. The fingers dug into my skin, the dark and perilous eyes lowering down to my level, "I've let you through so many times, though I'm really running out of my patience."