chapter-7 shock or surprise?

ruhina (pov)

"ashton." i called

"yeah?"-ashton

"you said you wanna tell me something what is it?"i asked

"ruhina..i.wa..." before he could tell me whats bothering him his phone rang.he slid his hand inside his pocket and picked the call.

"its mom just 1 min"he told.

"sure"i said.

he was deep in conversation,eyebrows furrowed and every now and then he was giving me a glance.i dont know why but i get a feeling something is gonna happen. i dont know if its good or bad but something is gonna happen.

after a few minutes he came back.

"ruhina come lets go its an emergency mom called me" he said.

"why what happen is everyone alrite?" i panicked.

"i dont know lets find out come" he said asking for my hand i placed my hand in his.and we were on our journey god knows where.

"what's going on ashton?"i asked.

"even i dont know clearly mom just called and said its an emergency and then she said its about dad"ashton explains.

oh god i hope he is fine. i silently prayed for uncle's wellbeing.

after some time we reached a 5 star hotel.i am confused why are we here?

"ashton what are we doing here?"i asked.

"mom gave me this address" ashton replied.

we went inside and suddenly our family members were rushing towards us except uncle ambrose.

"mom is everything ok? where is dad? did something happen?" ashton rushed out.

" ashton you come with me?" raina aunty said to ashton and they went somewhere upatairs out of my sight.

"mom what's going on where is uncle ambrose?" i asked mom.

" i will explain you everything later sweetheart you have to first get ready come."mom said.

"get ready? for what?" i asked my eyebrows furrowed and everything is damn confusing.

" i will tell you everything but first you get ready come."mom said taking hold of my hand.

mom took me to one of the hotel rooms.this hotel is really expensive,elegant,classy and beautiful.and there was a beautiful gown spread out on the bed.

"go shower" mom said.

"mom please can you tell me what's going on?" i asked irritated for being kept in dark.

" stop asking me questions girl and do as you are told for now. there is a surprise for you.it will all make sense at the end just go with the flow please"mom pleaded.

"ok" i wispered exasperated and went to bathroom for shower.it took 15 mins me to take bath.i came out and wore the gown which was on bed.it was beautiful it hugged my curves perfectly. it was red colour dress with my back bare. there is beautiful work on the front of the dress. (there is a picture of ruhina's dress on the side).when i was done wearing the dress mom walked in and stopped in her track mouth wide open.

"holy mosses of god you look stunning" mom complemented.

"thank you mom.its the dress which is beautiful"i said rolling my eyes.

"oh ruhina dont you dare degrade yourself like that"mom scolded me.

"now come on let us do your make up.miss .caty"mom yelled.and a lady in her late 20's entered the room she was cute.

"hi" i greeted her with a smile.
"hello you look beautiful"she complimented.

"thanks"i said blushing.as i dont have a habbit of taking complements but these days they keep on coming.

"ok then lets start with your makeup" miss caty said whilst taking out her all makeup stuff.god torture time.

after sitting on the chair for half an hour keeping my eyes closed my makeup was done.opening my eyes i turned to look in the mirror and i was shocked to see myself in the mirror i am looking beautiful.

miss.caty kept my makeup minimal and natural.there was light red colour eyeshade and pink blusher on my cheeks.my lipstick was nude red. my hair were curled.

when i turned to look at mom she was having tears in her eyes.

"mom are you ok?" i asked concerned.

" yes i am ok"she replied wiping her tears.

"come on wear your stilletos and let us hurry otherwise we will be late"mom announced. the stilletos was also in shining red color they were pretty.(picture is on the side)i wore them and i was about to ask her where we are going but stopped when i remembered her plea.

****************************

ashton (pov)

i m here standing opposite mom in one of the hotel rooms.

"mom what's wrong? where is dad? and why did you brought me here?" i asked worry lacing my every word.

"nothing happened i will explain you everything later for now just do as i tell.there is a suit on your bed go shower and then wear it." mom said in a serious tone.

"get dress? for what??"i asked mom.

" i just said dont ask questions for once just do as you are told.its a surprise for you so please dont ask anything please" mom pleaded

"ok" i sighed

i took a shower and came out after 15 mins and there was the black suit with red tie on the bed. i dried myself and got dressed. all the while i was thinking of this surprise. when i was trying to tie my tie mom walked in.

"ah thankgod you are ready you look handsome sweetheart.here let me help you with tie."mom said whilst coming my way.

"mom you know, i know i am hamdsome" i said smirking.

"yeah that you are. becoz of me and your father"she said returning my smirk.

"yeah yeah" i said rolling my eyes.

"ok now let us go down"mom said.
i was about to ask her where but stopped myself.

and the surprise which i got made the earth under my feet crack.

***************************
hey guyz i am back!! my xams are finished (dancing like lunatics). so heres your update.and lovely readers please after reading comment and vote. this is my first book and for starters it is very important to have feedbacks to improve their writing skills. so please give feedbacks. i will not update till i get the comments from you all. so please vote and comment if not i will stop writing this book.

what do you think the surprise is?? yeah guess and write your guesses in the comment block.

anyways thankyou for reading and you'll know what to do.

vote
comment and
share.