40 - Epilogue

Ruhina's (pov)

I walked slowly inside our room and pulled the red file out and walked outside.

"here..... These are your company papers, your company shares were being bought by Paul under different names.... If i would have not interfered and bought the company's all shares though it was done illegally, your company might have already liquidated by paul" i explained and my family's faces were all with disbelief expressions.

"now as for the plan. It was planned... Umm wait hand me those papers and pen.... Yeah....

1.Distraction - buying Ashton's company

In this way Paul's attention will be diverted on the person who bought the company.

2. Delusion - escaping Adin and Alex

I escaped our brothers and killed all members of Paul's who kidnapped them except 2 men. I used them to report Paul and to keep him still in delusion that Adin and Alex is still under his hold.

3. Alliance - Government and other mafia.

Paul crime limit has already reached its peak which helped me alot in making alliance with the government and also the other mafias who were against Paul, which helped me alot in executing the next step.

4. Anger - destruction of all Paul's work places.

With the help of my alliances both legal and illegal, i destroyed all the factories, warehouses, cabins....... Each of his illegal works which resulted in him being raging like a bull.

5. Final step - wrong move from paul.

We all know decisions made in anger are always wrong and that's exactly what i was expecting from Paul. But i was not expecting him to openly kidnap us all at one time.

Though there was a little changes in the last step i was able to tackle it by informing my team mates and opening my tracking device. " after the explanation i took a deep breath.

" WOW!! "dad exclaimed.

" WOW!! Indeed" mom said to which i chuckled.

"babe you are one of a kind" Ashton said intertwining our hands.

" umm..... Ashton? Do you..... I mean do you want to meet lena?.....the real one" i hesitatingly asked him.

" i think yes.... I do want to have a closure with her.... Where is she?" Ashton asked.

"she is down in the basement, Louis will take you, he knows" i said.

" i can't believe it she was here in the basement all this time and i never knew about it...... And louis knows that...... that.... man never told me about it" Ashton voice held disbelief to which i just shrugged.

" Louis is my partner in crimes" i said smiling innocently, Ashton chuckled.

After their closure as Ashton called it. Louis said me that Ashton released lena and asked her to never come back in his life or show her face again.

+A week later+

"honey, i am going downstairs call Adin and ask him to drop Alex home." i called out to Ashton.