chapter 10- reality

ruhina (pov)

we entered the mansion still ashton hasn't spoken a word.is he not happy? i shrugged and silently followed him there is a huge hall and a staircase on the left side,at the center there is expensive sofas facing to the large home lcd, the above ceiling is beautifully designed the whole interior design is classic and cozy but there is silence which replaces its coziness at the right at little distant there is fire place and two chairs facing the fire place...all in all its one hell of a mansion,one glance and we can say that it cost a fortune.

i was so lost in its beauty that i didnt saw ashton going and now he is nowhere in sight i panicked and right on cue a lady in her late 40's came to me

"hello mrs.ambrose my name is june i m a housekeeper" june said

"oh hi...umm i lost the way" i said embarassed.
"come i will show you your room"she chuckled.
i followed her quitely...we climbed the long stairs..omg i m out of breathe ...at last we are in front of ashton room ...umm...i mean our room...it sounds strange i cleared my head by shaking it and went inside.

"thanks june"i said.
"oh no problem at all mrs.ambrose" june said.
"ruhina its ruhina"i smiled and offered my hand to her.
" oh mrs.ambrose i cant call you that"june said.
"oh please i feel like i m forty when you call me that"i said smiling at her.
"umm..o..ok mrs.am..ah ruhina"she hesitated.she turned and walked away.

phew now what? i turned and slowly closed the door.the room was huge,there was a king size bed in the centre of the room close to the center wall,there were two side tables with expensive lamps on each side actually everything is expensive here.i took a deep breathe and turned left side at the corner there was a door i guess its a bathroom door; i was walking in its direction when sundenly the door opened and ashton came out he has just a towel around his waist and the water is dripping from his hair onto his broad shoulders and chest.....he is really well built and beautiful.

"ahem ahem" ashton cleared his throat.oh shit he caught me oggling.embarassed i turned and shut my eyes tightly.oh comeon calm your nerves missy...i took a deep breath and went straight to my bags which were kept on the bed.

"are you happy after trapping me in this fucking relation"ashton growled.
i stop in the midway of opening my bags i turned to him.trapping him in this relation??what does he mean?

"i..i dont understand"i said my eyebrows furrowed.
"oh comeon dont play dumb with me i knew that you knew all along this that we are having a surprise wedding that's why you didnt come down for breakfast so that i should come and take you somewhere then they can execute their plan nicely...you are very smart and a good actor" he spat.

tears spring to my eyes.how can he say that i thought he was involved i dont even know that there was a wedding in first place.it was a shock to me too.a tear rolled down my cheek and hurriedly i cleared it with my back of my hand i will not cry i will try to explain him.

"oh please now dont start with your waterworks i have seen your acting demonstration you know i give you an excellent in that"ashton continued breaking my heart further.

"ashton its not like what you are thinking..i..."i started but he cut me off "aha then miss ruhina ohh sorry mrs.ambrose enlighten me then"

"i think there is f**cking idiot written on my head" he raised his voice and this time i cant stop my tears they flowed down off my cheeks continuosly. Memories flooding my brain.

"i warned you again and again and clearly told you i dont wanna marry you.i knew from the start you are a gold digger now i will make your life a living hell get that in your mind"ashton left me after his outburst;i didnt even got a chance to explain myself.i sat down on the floor crying my eyes out what have i done to have myself in such situation, i am i that bad that i cant even get little happiness in my life.Nooo i will make our marriage work,i will not loose hope i went to the bathroom with my red silk nightgown,and came out of bathroom after 20 miniutes.ashton was not in the room and i was thankful for that.at night i will try to talk to him and explain him my innocence.i sat on the sofa with my john grisham's 'the client' book.