chapter 13-mystery men

ruhina (pov)

we were sitting at the corner of the restaurant,me alone on one bench,ashton and that girl which i came to know lena is her name sitting opposite to me.

lena is very beautiful i should give that to her but with beauty she has worse qualities.that bitch is the definitions of arrogance,cockiness,cheesy,jealousy,flirting... the list of negativity goes on.

anyway they were chatting among themselves being all lovey dovey.i rolled my eyes at them and divert my eyes before i start feeling jealous and turned to look around the restaurant and my eyes landed on my worst nightmare.

my whole body stiffened,my face turned red from anger but i masked it quickly and hid myself with menu. i have to get away from here as fast as i can.i looked at ashton.

"excuse me mr.ambrose,i will be right back" after saying it i ran straight to backside of the restaurant there was the corridor here and all lined up doors with room numbers ,for staff usage i guess.i checked each door and the last one was fortunately unlocked.i pulled my phone out and called the man who saved me.after third ring he picked up.i gave him directions of my location and waited for him.after about 5 miniutes he came into my sight.
a big smile plastered on my face i ran into his open arms. atlast i got to meet this man who is more than my own elder brother if i would have any.

--------------------------------
ashton (pov)

i must say i liked the way ruhina took care of june,i mean who would show so much care and worry to the person they just meet? but i know her real self she is a cheater and a gold digger so here i was on my revenge plan.

i was acting all lovey dovey with lena but my eyes were always looking in ruhina's direction. i was actually enjoying this act after all i intend to take my revenge.

i observed that ruhina is very taciturn i like it.she was sitting silently alone and seeing us she rolled her blue eyes as if it doesn't effect her and it just infuriated me more.

she was looking around when she stiffened and her face turned red, i don't know why so to get my answer i turned to look at the direction of her eyes.

there was a man and from his looks he really looks like a gangster and one more man may be his partner but he looks decent and respectful man.

i turned my head when i heard lena calling my name, i was confused who are those mystery men? how does ruhina know them and why there is a change in her whole demeanor? my thoughts are running wild.

when i looked at ruhina she was trying to hide herself behind the menu then her next words increased my suspicion more.

"excuseme Mr.ambrose,i will be right back" ruhina said.

what the hell did she just called me Mr.ambrose??

"why did she call me Mr.ambrose?" i mumled to myself.

"because she is your employee ash and you are her boss" lena said through gritted teeth.

jealous much! i smirked and said
" yeah i know but she used to call me sir."

shit i totally forgot about that!

"is something going on between you two?"lena asked.

"what no,no ofcourse not. why did you ask?"i flushed.

"umm i...i..dont know i just felt like something is going on between you two"lena said.

"nothing like that she is my P.A nothing more nothing less that's it"i said sternly.

just after 5 miniutes of ruhina's departure the second mystery man got a phone call and he went in the same direction as ruhina.

is he ruhina's lover or something? just thinking about ruhina in someone's arms made me more angry.

"lena i will be back soon i have seen someone i know"i told lena and started walking in same direction.

there they were in each others arms.

"may i know ruhina what are you doing with this man leaving your husband at the table?" i asked through gritted teeth.listening my voice they both turned in my direction.ruhina's face was flushed and the mystery man was shocked.

"you got married?" he asked ruhina.shock was palpable in his voice.his arm still around ruhina's waist.

"yes" came ruhina's small voiced answer.

------------------------

hello my lovely readers i am very much sorry for making you all wait.....so heres your update and ramadan mubarak guyz may allah keep everyone blessed.sorry again all tomatoes
and plastic bottles are welcome.

vote
comment
share and
follow.

ok bye!!