18-RON!

Ruhina (pov)

I ran towards ashton's car as soon as i saw that man pointing a gun at ashton. I cursed myself for not keeping an eye on ashton, i called ethan immediately to trace ashton as all shoeses, watches and pens of ashton have transmitters placed in it.

I took out my phone to know ashtons whereabouts and the location is a new constructing building near highway.

I ran to my room to get ready keeping all my weapons under my loose shirt and jeans.i put the small camera on my shirt button and adjusted it, i can wear my 'mission outfit' as i call it, but i dont want ashton to know my real identity yet.

When i was done and getting into the car i got a call from an unknown number, i clicked on my true id app and it displayed some 'troy' name. Ughhh false id proof then i opened my trace app and it showed the same location as of ashton.

"Hello? " i took the call

"Your husband is with us, i will send you the addre.... " i cut him off mid sentence " no need i traced your call i will be there in few miniutes" and hung up.

I raced to the building on my bike all through the way i was thinking how to keep my identity hidden from ashton after this.

I reached the bulding on entering it i saw 4 guards on each floor i turned to every direction so that ethan can know the position of the dangers.they escorted me to the 36th floor where the things got interesting.

Ashton was sitting on the chair all tied up and his anger coming out of him in waves. Wow beautiful scene isnt it!

"Ahhh my love! " here comes the bastard's annoying voice, at that time ashton turned to me and seeing his look i can say that he is in deep shock. My poor baby!

I kept the straight face, ignoring ashton i turned to ron and the flashback played in front of my eyes.

Flashback

"No no ron please dont do this" i pleaded my eyes flooding with tears rolling down my cheeks.

He took my hair in his hand pulling it back and starting to kiss my neck, i struggled against him.

" please ron please leave me please" i pleaded and pleaded again and again but all my cries were falling on the deaf ears.

He kept on repeating "i love you... I love you" like he is some insane person.

Even at that time he was not rough but at the same time forceful, next when he was trying to pull my jeans zip down ethan saved me.