chapter- 14 dangerous past

ruhina (pov)

oh no! what is he doing here?
"you got married without telling me anything?"ethan asked.

"umm yeah it was in a rush,sorry."i said feeling guilty for not telling him and then i realised he didnt pick mine or even our parents calls so how was i supposed to inform him.

"and i think you were the one who didnt took mine or even mom-dad calls.what do you think how was i supposed to talk to you?"i accused and grimaced.i totally forgot about ashton until he started speaking.

"if he is your lover then why did you marry me?" ashton asked comming too close for my liking and wrapping his hand around my waist.he is trying to make ethan jealous thinking he is my lover.bastard!

"ethan meet my husband ashton ambrose.mr.ambrose meet elder brother ethan pallis." i introduced them with gritted teeth.

ashton flushed beside me and ethan was wearing his signature smirk. suddenly ethan paled,something is fishy.before ashton can see ethan's face i spoke "mr.ambrose if you could leave us for a while it would be great."i said turning to him with pleading eyes.

"sure."ashton said through gritted teeth because of my formal words.not my problem he asked for it.when he turned to me he was smirking.something is going on in his head to get back to me, before i could warn him he pulled me to him and kissed me i stood there stock still.

"be back soon wifey i am waiting"he said turning and leaving.that bastard i will show him true colours of wives. here i am trying to stay away from him and he is sticking his bloody ass in my business.

when i turned to ethan he was in his deep thoughts as if he did not witness what happened here.

"is everything alright ?" i asked.

he snapped out of his thoughts.

"ashtons life is in danger as well as yours"he said my breath hitched in my throat.

"how?"i asked.

"i came here to meet him..."he said

"i know and may i know why are you here with that fucker?" i interupted spitting out the words with venom.

"this time his target is ashton ambrose and if he get to know that you are related to him you know he will make you his target first"he said.

"cant my past leave me alone,what the fuck i did to deserve this bloody shit?"i asked anger pouring in my words.

"shh its alright" ethan embraced me and tried to console me.it helped a little to calm my nerves.i took a deep breath and took my brothers colonge in, it makes me feel protected.

"i need all our weapons and everything ready,i dont want ashton to know about this i will protect him,next thing is we need to find a place i want to test my skills,and see where i stand and talk to our head i want my position back and dont tell anyone about me being his wife.but i want you to tell Horald about this but tell him as it is an secret information,doing this we can divert his attention to me and keep ashton save"i explained him everything.

"no way i am putting you in danger i know you can take care of yourself but still"he rushed out.

"i know you care for me but you know that i have gone through hell in past and i am still standing as rock strong in front of you"i told him assuringly.

"you love ashton dont you?"he asked. i stiffened at his words.

"you dont need to tell me because i got my answer.you know that i love you baby sis right?"he told me.

"i know you do,you dont need to tell me because you have shown me all my life that you love me bigbro"i said smiling my genuine smile.

after our talk and farewell i went straight to our table and saw lena and ashton making out seriously in front of all people he have to do this ,ridiculous.but before that jealous feeling can take over my features i composed myself and turned to horald to watch his every move.ethan and i decided to tell him right now and show him ashton and me together for that i have to send lena somewhere i have a plan,though i have to execute it smartly. lena thinks i dont know about her but she dont know that i know everything about her and her wicked and cruel ways.bitch!

lets see if my plan works or not??

--------------------------
hi guyz how are you all,i hope you all are fine. anyway i am sry not updating for so long. so heere is the long update and a cliffhanger ;) hope you guyz enjoy the chap and from here starts our story twists and turns.
yayyaay. and i welcome all ur curses,shoeses,sandals etc etc

ok last reminder dont forget to

vote,
comment,
share and
follow.

ok bye my pretty readers!!