29 - god's given gift.

Ruhina (pov)

It was not as we thought the chaos was because the security caught us rather it was because they found mark and jasper the two guards who were unconcious and hid behind the plants.

we were walking further in the direction of the gate when 6,7 guards came towards us.

"Go to lena's room there is a man who attacked us he even killed peter, lena and i are hurt, we are going to the hospital, you guys go and catch him" i made up the story and at that exact moment i saw the head security on the stairwell coming our way, i signalled louis crossing my finger which means danger and in no time we were in the garage.Now starts the plan B.

Steven one of my men who is a secret agent working under paul, was already at the garage waiting for me with ashton's car and a jeep.

"Louis go to the address which is installed in the GPS.....just follow the GPS direction" i said giving him the assuring squeeze on the shoulder. That location is the one i asked steven to install before getting this car here because i think it will be the safest place as it is in a secluded area near my iron industries.

"What!!?? I am not going anywhere without you" louis yelled.

" louis listen its not the time for arguing, i will be there in no time, remember i mention before about some major paul's plans? i have to take care of that and as soon as you go to the location there will be my maid and two men awaiting you. Here there is paul's secret hidden passage for emergency purpose, out of the tunnel, at a little distance the road will connect to the highway from there you can be on your way to the cabin. Now go....please" i rushed out the explaination whilst settling lena on the passenger seat and pushing louis in the driving seat. I pressed the button which was hidden in the wall behind the tile and the secret passage door opened and closed when they passed through it. After they were out of my sight i started my jeep.

" Did you clear our footage?" I asked steven.

"Yes its already done before you people came i switched off the cameras" he replied.

" Steven, good job." I appreciated his work and was out on the road when two cars started chasing me which were no doubt paul's men. This is why i came this way to distract them and keep louis and lena safe.

I stopped my car without turning off the engine, got my pistol out and shot the first car's front two wheels and the third bullet was through drivers head. The second car was 6 inches away and as soon as they started coming in my direction i started my jeep in full speed in the direction of the wall just when i was about to hit the wall i slided my back wheels and turned right which made the second car crash into the wall instead of my jeep. One of the guards who was with sniper shot the jeep tank, i jumped out of the jeep whilst shooting the guard in the heart. i fell on my back hurting my shoulder and scratching my elbows,i felt excruciating pain from my bullet wound,then their car with my jeep blasted, turning on my front i covered myself, fortunately all men in the car died and i can still hear their painful cries, one man who was getting down of the car is burning,walked few steps and then fell down dead.  Gosh i am fully covered in the wounds, so i lied on my back taking deep breaths looking at the open dark blue sky. When my heart and breathing was back to normal,i pulled out and dialed tay's number ( tay is mentioned in other chaps too he is one of the FBI members).

"Tay?" I waited to hear his voice for confirmation of his identity.

"Yes,Boss?" He asked.

"come to where i am and dont inform anyone about this not even to ethan" this time i didnt wait for his reply and hung up. But My phone rang immediately again, as i guessed it was Tay.