20-taking care of her

Ashton's (pov)

I ran to her room, there i saw her clothes are scattered on the floor i followed the trail which lead me to her bathroom,my heart was thumping in my ribcage,i can hear the song playing,i knocked the door once,twice,thrice but there was no response and panic struck me so without thinking i barge into her bathroom,the scene in front of my eyes knocked my breath out,there she was drowning in the water,i ran to her pulling her out of the bathtub,ignoring the fact that she is naked i pressed her stomach,it was hard and i can see that she works out,then i gave her mouth to mouth.

she woke up coughing the water out and opening those beautiful eyes of her's,our eyes locked,i heard my name escape her lips in a wisper and then she lowered her head,face turning pink then the thing that she was naked was standing out,slowly i looked down at her body,it was perfect,i cant take my eyes off her.she was in perfect shape like there was no ounce of fat in her body and those curves they were to die for.

The coughing sound of ruhina brought me back,and i stood up, picked the towel and wrapped her in it all the while she was avoiding my eyes,when i was turning to leave her she got a hold of my hand, tight stopping me. i turned to her and saw her eyes closed and she was swaying,immediately i took her in my arms,picking her bridal style, taking her to my room.

I laid her down on my bed,her skin was still burning up,i called a doctor.

I took my shirt and boxer which i kept on the bed side Switching off the lights,i changed her clothes keeping her nudity hidden in dark.

After changing clothes,i blow dried her hair and stuck the thermometer in her mouth and grabbed the bowl of water and a cloth, sitting beside her i started wetting the cloth and then placing it on her forehead.i removed her thermometer, shit her fever is too high. I continued with the task at hand to get her fever low.

She was looking so peaceful like an angel,she is the epitome of beauty.she is an enigma for me.

My thoughts were running wild in my head, i dont get it why i keep pushing her away but then there is a reason why i do it,i dont want any feelings for her to rise in me,i cant betray lena.

The whole things i said to her about the gold digging women were just partly true based on my past relationships as the other half part was false where i called ruhina the same thing.

It is very strange that from the first meet with her there was this trust on her in me which said she is different from others.

I am shocked that i can take care of someone because this is my first time doing it then again there is all my first with ruhina. Every time i experience new things in her company be it feelings,emotions or fatal alliances.

I smiled remembering morning events where she came for my rescue without thinking of her own safety.

Then and there i decided i will atleast be friends with her because i cant give her what she wants from me.but i wont let another man to be with her, i know its very selfish of me to think like that but i cant help it.i want her to be my friend for some time then i will see if i can let her go.

May be after being friends with her i can get over these feeling. I have a logic behind these plan that if i think her as my friend and stop avoiding her then this all feelings will stop,i dont know for sure if it will work or not but i hope so.

I was deep in my thoughts with my gaze fixed upon ruhina when there was knock on the door.

"Come in" i said.

"Mr.ambrose the good doctor is here"june said.

"Let him in june" i told and turned to greet the doctor.

---------------------

Ruhina's (pov)

I woke up feeling as though my body was weighing tons,it was difficult to even open my heavy eye lids, i tried moving my hand but something was stopping it.

with much difficulty i opened my eyes and turned to the left to see what is holding my hand,that was not something but rather someone.

Ashton was asleep holding my hand,with my other hand i touched his hair which were too smooth and silky.

He stirred in his sleep and i stopped,raising his head his droopy eyes locked with my wide awake ones.

I smiled and the next thing freezed me.ashton was hugging my body to his. Mumbling "thankgod thankgod.."

Then i thought what has happened.....

***************
Hello everyone!!

So here is the next update, thanks for all votes guyz it means alott so please keep voting,commenting and following. Thank you again

Bye have a great weekend!!