38 - Steel Back Bone

Ruhina's (pov)

"babe i hope you do remember the rules..... Umm wait maybe i should state the rules again. How can i forget we have new audience" paul said smirk still intact on his face. This evil bastard wait till i get my hands on him.

"ladies and gentlemen, this game is called 'hitting spree' here in the ring one player will enter the ring" he pointed his finger at me "and opposite her 5 members in 1st round and 8 members in 2nd round will be sent" he pointed at the men entering the ring "and here comes the interesting part 1 player will have to fight and survive till all players including 2nd round is down and no weapons will be used by any player....... Ruhina i hope you remembered the training if not then babe you are a dead meat and believe me i would love to see you same like in the past dislocated and bleeding from all places" Paul's laugh sounded like a screeching and irritating sound to my my ears.

This fucking retard has made me train so hard in this fucking ring that i was always blue and bloodied till the last rounds. But not this time, this douchebag will be more than surprised today.

"let the game begin!!" paul shouted and fired the bullet in the air.

I took my stance strong and alert, 5 of them were circling around me, looking at them all i observed their stances and started making a strategy in my mind. This ring is huge which is a great advantage for me. When first punch came from man 1 i predicted his area of attack and smoothly took hold of his hand twisting it hard whilst moving behind him and as planned i heard the bone breaking noise, then i pushed my knee hard on his backbone, simultaneously took hold of his head pulling it back and there goes his back bone.

This was exactly my plan i have to try and take down the men one by one and in one shot, every kick and every punch has to be 'hard damage count' . In this way i can still preserve my strength for the next round.

I was just about to get up from the man 1 when the man 2 kicked me on my side, i skidded a little but immediately stood up and went for the man 3, i swiftly jumped on his shoulder, his short height was a plus point for me and with all my force i pulled his head to the right side hard. I am sure he is dead no one will be able to survive that.

I throat punched the man 2, again the sickening sound of bone breaking came. He held is throat making gurgling noise and fell on his back.

Just when i turned to man 5, a strong punch landed on my left cheek, i am sure it will swell and change color. But without wasting my breath i took hold of the man 4 head and bashed it against my knee, man 5 tried to kick me when i brought man 4 in between which resulted in him getting kicked on his stomach and he spitted blood,falling on the floor.

Finally i turned to the last that is man 5 and punched his jaw hard, kicked his chest then his baby maker and he was down too.

After the first round ended, i was able to hear the voices of my family cheering me and paul cursing loudly at his men.

"enough!!" paul shouted and my whole family quited down. "now in the 2nd round there is a twist. Mark bring her husband here" paul ordered. Damn this is so not going to end well. Where the fuck is my team?!

" this time ruhina you can't hit anyone, one hit to my player will result in one hit to your husband, though you can safe yourself by avoiding the attack. I loved this game. But first before i start this game let me tell you all one more secret, Ethan, her brother was kidnapped at the same time as her" paul said looking at me.

"these two were inseparable from the start which gave me the idea of this new invention called" take hit but don't hit" and this bitch has taken so much hits for her brother and same goes for that fucker Ethan. Did you really thought that i won't know about Ethan also being a FBI agent, why do you think he didn't got any information on me from last 2 years?" his laugh is fucking irritating the hell out of me.

" START!! " paul shouted.

It felt like i was getting beaten for straight 24 hours but it was merely an hour, i tried to avoid the hits as much as i can but they are 8 if i was successful in avoiding attack from 1 or 2 there still was 6 more which was impossible to avoid. Ashton and my family was shouting for me to fight back whilst trying to free themselves.

I was just about to give up when one of the 8 men fell on the ground bullet in his head. And i sighed in relief, finally my team is here.

"everyone hands up or i will shoot" Ethan ordered.

"Tay get me the phones" i said in a weaker voice which was still heard because of the silent basement.

"here" Tay handed me the phones.

All my team members were in the basement now. Ethan went and punched paul in the face and handcuffed his hands.

" Ethan open me now" Ashton growled.

"no one will come in between, i am going to kick their asses and i don't want any single one of you to interfere. I want this to be a fair fight." Ashton said as soon as his rope was untied.

And i sat there starstruck watching him fight. He was so swift, smooth and clear in his hits. All 7 were down in just 10 minutes. And then he started walking towards paul.

" don't forget that your brothers are still with me." paul tried to safe himself from Ashton's wrath using my brothers as bait.

" prove it, call your men and let us hear their voice" i said.

"why would i do that? I don't take any orders from anyone" paul said arrogantly.

"your life is on stake here paul. I don't believe my brothers are with you, so we might as well kill you." i warned him.

"ok i will call" paul said gulping audibly.

And when he dialled the number of his men, the phone which i was holding started ringing. And the look on Paul's face was priceless. You could easily read the emotions on his face. Realisation that i have escaped them, horror of it and then the last one fear.

After Ashton realised the same thing he started walking towards paul.

" this is for my wife" punch to the ribs,
"this is for my brothers" kick to the shin,
"this is for my family" elbow to the face.

"that is enough Ashton, let us deal with him" Ethan said, grabbing Ashton from behind.

Paul saw it as a distraction and pulled a knife from his shoes and threw it my way. I looked down to see it sticking in my right side, blood oozing out from it.

Last thing i saw is Ashton and my family running towards me and a gun-shot ringing in my ears....

**************************