chapter 17-who are you?

Ashton (pov)

Ruhina was missing for fucking 9 years! I hope she was safe and happy those 9 years....

All the while i drived to my house i was Thinking about the piece of information i got.

I entered the house and went straight to the kitchen for drinking cold water to calm myself.

I was drinking water when i heard the sound of foot steps,it was around 3 am who could that be? Closing the fridge i followed the sound and saw ruhina walking in the direction of the backyard with her phone pressed to her ear.

To whom she is talking this late? Does she have a boyfriend?

I stood behind a tree and heard her conversation.

" hello....yes.... i will be there......no why?....what are you doing....ewww ethan keep your sex life to yourself.....brother your sex life gross me out....alrite then see u tomorrow ......bye...ugghhg bye big bro"she hung up.oh it was just ethan.

"Now you can come out ashton" she shouted.what the heck, she knew i was standing there listening to her convo now i am embarassed.

Slowly i walked out scratching my neck
"Uh..hi?" It came out more as a question.

She didnt reply,just turned back and left after few miniutes i too went inside and saw ruhina heating up my food whilst setting up the table. This woman never cease to amaze me.

I sat down and ate my late dinner while ruhina was concentrating hard on doing some work on her laptop. Is she working somewhere or something?
but before i can ask her i got distracted by the food,it was amazing.
When i was done she brought me my tea i looked at her surprised but yet again she ignored me and sat down.i took the sip of my tea even the tea was as i like she is an amazing cook and a great wife she always take care of me and my things. Stop thinking about that and liking her.remember she is a gold digger!!

I was about to speak when she picked her phone and went out i guess her phone is on vibrate mode becoz i didnt hear it ringing.

I started washing dishes whilst waiting for her to come so that we can talk.but when i finished and turned i saw her going into her room.

I sighed may be i should talk to her in the morning and went to my room to sleep.

The next morning i immediately called a detective and asked him to get ruhina's past deatails.

i came down wearing my gym suit and went straight for gym.

After 2 hours of gym i showered and got dressed for the office.

i entered my car and was in middle of the way when someone pointed a gun at my head.

" keep driving or else i will shoot....from here take left" the stranger kept giving me directions,we reached some empty place where more 5 men were standing with guns.

Seriously who are they and what they wanted from me.they took me inside the building , made me sit and tied my hands to the chair.

Shit i shouldnt have asked my body guard to be at my office now i am regretting it.

" who the fuck is your boss? doesnt he know who i am?" I yelled at them.

" i am the boss" said a man coming out of nowhere like a creep. His head was bald and he had piercing over his eyebrow,lip and ears. Who wears so many piercings? He looks like a joker with all those piercing but he has a dangerous auro around him.

"This joker is your boss?" i asked looking at one of the men raising my eyebrow.

" you bastard i would have beat the crap out of you if it wasn't for her...." he took hold of my face pressing his fingers in my jaws " bcoz i want my love to see when i do that shit to you" he has a sinister and disgusting smile on his face.who the hell he is talking about??

Leaving my jaw with force he turned to his men.

" being a good person that i am i advice you to kill me bcoz i swear if i get alive out of here i will get u all killed" i warned him with my teeth clenched and my voice calm and collective.

"Oh trust me i intend to do just that.....Call her" he ordered.

After merely a 15 miniutes i saw "her" my jaw hit the floor how is all this related to her.i just got one question on my mind that i want to ask her" who are you ?"

*******************

Hello pretty readers

Any guesses who is the "her"Comment below,enjoy the chapter and pray for my exams please thankyou!

As always

Vote
Comment
Share and
Follow

Ok bye!!