23-ex-what?

Dedicated to RavensBlade

*******************

Ruhina (pov)

We were silent for few miniutes just looking at eachother,i composed myself immediately.

"I told you ethan to put that wooden card board down but you have to keep it standing, supporting the wall now see it slipped."i said in one breath.

"Yeah i will just go and see to it....i hope it didnt break"he said getting up.

"No wait,you sit i will go and see to it and anyway i have forgotten my phone in your room i will get it too"i rushed out not giving them any chance to speak.

When i got their i saw that the assasin has already freed his one hand and was going for the other one.

I silently entered the room and locked it behind me.

"Tsk tsk sad to know your escape failed" i taunted him whilst he was trying to loosen the rope.

Sitting on the bed calmly,i waited for him to get free.

"You bitch! You will see what i can do once i free myself" the asassin said to which i just shrugged.

"I am waiting" i said nonchantly.

Few minutes later he got up and attacked me with a cry of a fighter and thanked the lord that the walls were soundproof.

When i was just few inches away from his attack i rolled to the other side;jumped on his back and got his neck in a head lock with one hand and wrapped my legs around his waist to push him down with my other free  hand i twisted his hand which i am definitely sure from experience that it will pain like hell.

"One move and i will cut off your oxygen" i warned through clench teeth dangerously whilst twisting and pulling his hand a little more when he scratched my hand around his with his free hand to which he wimpered in pain.

"So tell me  sweetheart who is the bastard who assigned you for killing?" i asked too sweetly for his liking.

"What made you think that i will tell everything to a little wh**e like you"he laughed.

"Hmm i see you are a tough nut but darling guess what i know how to handle such brutes" with that said i pulled his hand totally and there the sickeningly-beautiful sound of cracking bones can be heard and more than satisfying painful cry from the brute.

When i dropped his hand it fell limply on his side.

"See what you did now you cant use your hand for a lifetime" i said feigning sympathy.

And then i switched my hands taking his good hand getting it in the same position as his other hand before i broke; through which he struggled and kicked his legs the whole time trying to free himself.

"Now will you speak or you want me to do the same thing with this hand  too?" i asked.

He didnt speak and kept quite,i got my answer.i broke his other hand too; dropping it on his side.

"STOP PLEASE JUST STOP" now he opened his mouth but for the wrong words.

Unhooking my hand from around his throat; got down from his back and flipped him on his front.

I waited few seconds in which he was struggling to sit, because of his hands which were falling limply on his sides.

"Will you start talking or i should go for your legs?" I asked again.

" f**king cu*t! You broke my hands"he cried again.

"Wrong answer" i said and with swift movements i took hold of his left leg and twisted it hard to the breaking point followed by his cries.