chapter 4 new feeling

I rang the bell and waited for the door to open after few minutes the door opened and there was my mother standing with a question mark face.

"Where were you and Why are you so late today?" mom asked in a whisper tone. I am confused why she is talking in a whisper tone.

"Mom I was winding up 2 weeks work in my office so I got late, and may I ask why are you whispering?" I asked

"shh reduce your volume your would be in-laws and Ashton are going to stay here till marriage" mom said. I was shocked.

"what?" I asked again with raised volume.

"Jeez for heavens sake will you stop yelling?" mom asked again making me silent. what the....

"stop...asking questions and go freshen up dinner is ready" mom said pushing me towards the hall.

oh god what should I do now...as I entered the hall all eyes were on me including Ashton...shit now I am feeling nervous and right now my appearance is not helping me

"hi everyone?" I greeted but it came out more as a question.

"hello dear....u look exhausted" Raina aunty was the first to break the silence.

" yeah busy day" I said in a low voice which everyone heard because of the silent hall

"I can say that, go freshen up and then lets have our dinner and after that you can rest" again Raina aunty spoke smilingly.

" by the way you look beautiful even in your tired mode" she complemented I guess sensing my nervousness and her words made me blush. Right now I think my face has turned into tomato red. I went straight to my room to freshen up.

After taking shower, I wore my night dress, putting my hair in a messy bun. I took one glance at mirror satisfied with my reflection I went down, they all were seated at the dining table and the only chair empty is beside Ashton. oh god what should I do now, I don't want to sit beside him. Should I take my plate and sit on the sofa? No, I cant what will others think? I was debating in my mind.

"Ruhina common come sit and have your dinner" Mom called me directing her chin towards the empty chair.

Making my way to the empty chair sliding it back I sat down, aware of the blue eyes on me the whole time. I started eating when someone touched my hand which was on my lap startled I looked up and saw Ashton staring at me and in panic I started looking frantically around the table to see if anyone is watching us but they all were busy talking on some topic, relieved I turned to look at Ashton.

"Did you decide your answer?" He asked.

My breath hitched in my throat. I forgot about His threat because of my work load, cursing under my breath I turned to answer him.

" Yes! And No I am not going to deny the proposal" I replied Him in a stern and hush tone then turned to finish my food.

"I thought you were smart I see now that I was wrong" He hissed.

What's wrong with this man. I continued my eating ignoring His words. We finished our food and I helped my servant Jenny in-spite of her disapproval.

After I finished cleaning the dining table. I went inside the hall where everyone were wishing goodnight's to each other, I did too. I turned to leave when my mom asked me to show Ashton His room.

Groaning mentally I looked at Ashton who was having a smirking expression knowing my discomfort. That bastard I want to slap that smirk off His handsome face.

"Come I will show you your room" I said through clenched teeth.

"Yeah sure" he replied still smirking a**h**e.

I walked through the corridor turning left I passed first four guest rooms and decided to give him the fifth guestroom because my bedroom is exactly in front of the first guestroom and I don't want him there. He was silently following and I was great-full for that until he spoke.

"You have a sexy ass" he said with a smirk, embarrassed I glared at him. I spoke too soon.

"You pervert" I said whilst pulling my shirt down.

"This is your room have a good sleep. Good night" I said opening his room door and turned to leave when he suddenly pulled my arm and because of the force I collided with his chest hard. I gasped in shock and tried to move back but he held my waist firmly.

"And where do you think you are going?" He whispered in my ear his lips lightly brushing my ear. Shivers ran down my spine oh god his voice is so husky and sexy. My heart was beating fast in my ribcage and my body was on fire, my lips parted for the sharp intake of breath and I closed my eyes feeling his touch...... What is happening to me?

"You know you look so sexy in my arms with your lips parted and your body flushed with mine" Again he spoke with his husky voice bringing me back to the reality.

I opened my eyes and freed myself from his hold.

"Goodnight" I said even my voice sounds husky because of his touch. Shit I feel hot and wet at the same time.

After that scene with Ashton I went straight to my bedroom and it took almost 4-5 hours as usual for the sleep to consume me.