22-funny detour

Ruhina's (pov)

I was looking out of the window searching for shops where i can find a gift for ethan and also to buy a watch for ashton,because his favourite watch was broke accidentally by me.

And that is when i saw a perfect shop,my clients shop, after i passed law and was a fresh lawyer,dean weblin was my first client,he also knew that  my law profession is to be kept a secret.

Dean was in early thirties,though he looked like he is in late twenties.he was handsome but in a weird way;as his fashion sense was like out of the box kind.

"Louis please stop in front of 'bib-li-bi' shop"i said.

"Its name is quite funny,what was he thinking when he choosed this name"ashton chuckled.

"Actually i think he was not thinking at all, if  he would have thought its name would have been something sensible"louis said chuckling too.

seriously! They have to discuss about a shop's name!! i rolled my eyes heavenward.

As soon as i entered the shop my eyes locked on dean's,i smiled and next thing i know he came running to me and pulled me in a hug.

"Hey"i chuckled patting his back.

"Omg you are here in flesh, as always you look hot,i missed you so much how are you?" He rushed out holding my shoulders keeping me at arms length,looking me up and down to find if i was alright or not.

"Yes i am in flesh,you look hot too,i missed you too and finally i am fine, what about you?"i asked and then i heard clearing of throat from my left.

When i turned i saw pissed off ashton standing in an intimidating pose.his hands folded in front of his broad chest,legs a distant apart with the scary scowl on his face.

"And who is this handsome hunk?" dean asked in a low voice so that only i can hear. Oh i forgot to tell you dean is gay.

"oh my bad, let me introduce. Ashton this is my friend dean and dean this is my bo..."

"husband, ashton ambrose" i was cut off mid sentence by ashton in a very rude way.i was going to say boss,i glared at him.

"Oh nice to meet you" dean said.wide eyed placing his hand in front of ashton to shake but ashton's eyes were still glaring at dean's other hand which is still around my waist.

Seeing that it is bothering ashton dean turned to me with a mischievious look in his eyes.

"I didnt know you got married anyway what brought you here love?"dean asked.my eyes widened and the next thing i know i was pulled out of dean arms.they glared at each other,no actually ashton glared and dean smirked.

" ahh i need a gift for my brother" i stated clearing my throat and breaking their glaring contest.

"Baby you came at a right place come on i will show you a perfect gift" dean said and started walking.ashton's hand tightened around my waist when i looked  at his face his jaw was clenched and his other hand was in a tight fist.

when all the shopping was done,whole time with dean's flirting and ashton's constant scowling face it was already 2 hours past the time.

On the other hand louis was carrying an amused look with our gifts in each hand. And i was totally enjoying the green color on ashton and his overprotective behaviour with his arm still wrapped around my waist this whole two hours.

"Ahh look at the time it flew so fast.thank you dean i had a great time and also thank you for helping me with the gifts." i said grinning at dean.