21-two days out

The above picture is the way ruhina carry her weapons and above them she wears a thick leather pants to hide them.
****************

Ruhina (pov)

I stayed still,after few seconds ashton withdrew back but stayed close enough.

"Thank god you woke up do you know how worried i was?" He said,his voice now hard.

"you were worried? i am sorry, but what happened to me?"i asked confused.

"No i was not worried for you,i was just worried of what our parents will think of me if they got to know about this."he said. I know he is lying,i ignored it,still it hurts.i dont know what is stopping him to feel something for me.

"Alright so can you tell me what happened to me or should i call a doctor and ask him myself?" I asked getting angry.

"Can you shut your big mouth" he took a long breath and then continued. "The doctor said that the tablets which ethan gave you to get you to sleep was not accepted by your body because you have taken so much quantity of them everyday that they stopped working now and instead started effecting negatively"

I didnt speak anything and instead of thinking about this health issue of mine i was thinking why ashton started behaving so rudely to me did something happened or did i said something to him?

"You can go shower now i will get you your breakfast,you were out for two days you must be starving, and he also said to stop taking those medicines and recommended some other pills i have the prescription i will send louis to get those medicines"he said.

"Louis?" I asked because i heard his name for the first time.

"Yes, he is my personal driver,bodyguard and my best trust worthy man,he is also an ex-army and very much versatile,he was on a holiday.You will meet him once you get back to good health"he explained and left.

This man is damn confusing.i blew my breath out and went to my room.i feel little tired but other than that i feel fine.

After showering and dressing up,i decided to take control over the situation, as it always was.

I went down whilst dialing ethan's number, when i reached down stairs i saw june running towards me so i immediately cut the call.

"Omg ruhina, sweety are you fine?"june asked worried and hugged me.

"Yes,i am absolutely fine.once i eat i will be as good as a horse" i replied smiling.

"Oh dear come on food is ready,mr.ambrose is already seated,he sent me to call you"she said.

I followed her to the dining room and sat quitely and at that exact time my phone rang flashing ethan's name.i excused myself and walked out of the dining room to have some privacy.

"You idiot why did you gave me the fucking sleeping pills?"i shouted at him.

"Hello to you too ruhina i am fine thankyou."sarcasm was dripping from his words.

"i dont want to talk shit with you tell me why did you do that? you know i hate sleeping. Thank god that i got no nightmares,ashton was with me the whole time, because of the douchebag like you i was so close to being expose you know?"i continued scolding him with my voice low.

"Ruhina,today or tomorrow he will come to know who you are,we can just cut the crap and come to the point and tell him everything. For god sake he is your husband,he have every right to know"he said.

"Ethan listen you dont know anything about us so let me handle this.please dont interfere in this i will tell him when the time is right. You just dont do anything of such sort again,ok?" i pleaded.