Chapter 3

The Dark Assassin.

No one's POV.

Yuri walks down a hallway and knocks on a door. Knock knock.
Someone with light brown hair tied in a ponytail. And black eyes opens the door.
Yuri: hello Natsu hope I didn't wake you.
Natsu has a red shirt and black pants.
Natsu: sigh. Nah I've been up for awhile need something?
Yuri gives him Slender's bingo book. Natsu looks through it with a puzzled look on his face.
Yuri: I need you to pick one and bring them back master slender needs a new body.
Natsu: didn't Sensei tell you to stop calling him that?
Yuri: yes but he is a master to us.
Natsu: yeah but he said to call him sensei. Tell me something Yuri what does slender mean to you exactly?
Yuri looks away a slight blush on her face.
Yuri: w-why does it matter to you. Anyways just find someone and bring them back sensei doesn't have much time and I don't like seeing him in pain.
Natsu: okay let me get my weapon's than I'll head out.
                  Cassidy's POV.                 
Cassidy: well we are here because of night raid. We want to reunite them.
Ivan and Rachel look at each other than back at me and my team.
Ivan: hmm. Night raid huh well you just found two members already.
Alice: wait you two are part of night raid!!
Rachel: oh no no. Not me Ivan and his brother.
Jack: that liar he said he didn't know who night raid was.
Ivan: well if you need help finding the rest I might know where another member is.
We all nod at Ivan.
            Time skip no one's POV     
Jack: hey umm Ivan you sure you know where your going there's just Forest everywhere you look.
Rachel: not really look.
Rachel ponts to a wooden cabin.
Rachel: that's where the next member lives.
Ivan: the third member of night raid. Shadow or as he well known the dark assassin.
They get to the cabin but the door was busted open. They Rush inside and they find a girl on the floor. In a pool of her own blood.
Ivan's POV

Ivan: Chloe what happened. Where shadow.
I starts healing her with my magic.
Ivan: Chloe look at me stay with us please shadow can't lose you. If you can here me please tell me where he is.
Chloe speaks in a low tone like a whisper.
Chloe: someone (cough) cam in and attacked us. He took shadow.
Rachel: do you know who it was?
Chloe: Natsu.
I put two fingers on her neck but nothing. I put my head to her chest to hear a heartbeat but nothing.
Ivan: she's dead.
Rachel cover's her mouth and tears start to stream down the side of her face. The others are in shock. I think about what Chloe said.
Ivan: Natsu it can't be but what does he want with shadow?
Cassidy: who's Natsu?
I pick up Chloe's body and bury her outside. By this time Rachel stopped crying and the other's are trying to comfort her.
Ivan: now there's someone we need to visit fallow me let's go.
Jack: hey who's Natsu? Don't just leave us in the dark Ivan.
Ivan: Natsu was a friend of mine long ago.
Alice: so he was a part of night raid?
Ivan: you know we weren't always call that are team name was originally "The cure". That's what are leader said. He said we are the cure for the disease the plague this world. But one day he disappeared. And we change the name and became night raid. And that day was the worst day.
Cassidy: that day was the day the capital attacked right?
Ivan: yeah are captain left and we lost we were forced to separate.
Rachel: you don't think he's behind this do you Ivan?
I think for a moment before I answer.
Ivan: I can't say for sure but. There is a possibility that. Would be the case.