part 15

Chapter 15
The beast forest.
Ivan's POV.

"We've been walking for ever. We're are we going anyway?" Jack says in a tired voice.
"We are going to get a boat. Because we are going to the city."
I can see everyone look confused. I mean yeah no one's gone to the city only the capital.
"Guys we're going because there's someone I need to talk to about something important."
"Hey stop everyone!" We all stop and turn to look at Jack.
"What, what is it Jack?" Jacks on one knee and has his hand on the ground with his eyes closed. He opens them and looks scared.
"Jack what is it?" Cassidy asked him a little bit concerned. 
"It's a monster a powerful and big one. It's heading straight for us!" We all prepare ourselves for battle. A Giant snake burst through the trees. But this snake was different from ones I've seen. It had a big body with for leg's and 11 head's. "What the heck is that thing." Jack said with a bit of terror. "Guys someone's on it's back look." Alice point's to someone. He has a sword on his back black hair in a ponytail and blood red eyes and looks like left eye has a scar like someone slashed it. "Okay let's just stay and wait for him to pass." Who is this guy and why is he in the beast forest. The snake stops and it looks like the guy is talking to it. The snake wipes all it's heads towards us. "Guys it's coming this way!" Cassidy yells at us. I make a fire wall to stop it. "Hehe. So this is the power of the demon kings son slender huh. you don't look so tuff."
"My name's Ivan I'm not slender."
"Don't you lie to me you little pest. I recognize that face anywhere your slender son the demons king.
"Hey listen Slender's my twin brother the only difference we have it he had red eyes and I have emerald green eyes. And he's has swords and I don't. Do you get it now?" He look more upset. "SHUT UP. Stop lying your power level hasn't changed one bit sense the last time. Queen kill them.!" One of the snakes heads shoots fire at us. We dodge it then a nother one shoots ice. I make a fire ball and throw it. It explodes Miss covers the area.
"You can't hide slender the queen and i can sense your arua. You won't get away!" A powerful gust of wind create a tornado that consumes the miss the tornado goes up in a black flame then disappears. "I heard that someone was looking for me well here I am." I look behind me and see slender with shadow?
"Hey shadow you up for a quick fight? Of have you gone soft."
"Heh you wish."