part 19

Chapter 19
The hunt for the three tails.

Slender's POV

I make It pass the barrier. It's a part of the beasts Forest that only two people can enter me and the fairy King. From the outside it looks like a mountain wall. but If you have the ability to fade through things like shadow and me, you'd see it's like a perfect Paradise. Tree's everywhere perfect green grass, dears and rabbits and other animals but no predators. I come to a stop Infront of a big tree. "Hey! Harley Quinn you hear." Immediately after I say that Vines rap around my body, I can't move. Than someone flys down. " I thought I told you to never come back here slender." I smile back at him.
"It's been so long Harley Quinn king of the fairys." He puts his hand infront of him. "Leave now! Or I'll kill you where you stand."
I ues my ability flame combustion on the Vines and free myself. " Now now. I only came to talk with you king nothing more really." He doesn't put his hand down. I feel a little pressure in my chest then I'm flung back into a tree. "Leave now I won't say it again." I can feel Toko getting angry, I take a deep breath than stand up wiping away the dirt from my clothes. "Now I know you don't like me but, I do need your help. Adrian the one tails and bon the two tails, have gone off the grid no one can find them. So I was wondering if you could help me find them?"
"Adrian and bon? What do you need them for exactly?"
"There's a project that I'm working on, and I need them for my project to work."
"What is your project exactly?"
"Well my project is to make a new world of peace. If I collect all the tailed beast and absorb there power, then I'll create a new dimension a world of peace and happiness. So will you help me Harley Quinn?" He thinks for a moment than answer's. "There's nothing wrong with this world we live in slender way would you make a new one?"
"Listen Harley Quinn Monica's dream is to make true peace with in this world. But Monica soon realized that there was to much hate in this world for there ever to be peace. When I left home after what happened, me and yuri met someone well some people actually those people were Natsu and Zoro they were just kids. they were war orphans. Maybe 12 or 13 years old. myself was about 14 and Yuri was 13 at the time
"So what happened exactly how did you meet Monica and how did she die tell me everything slender."
"Sigh. Fine I will tell you my story."