part 29

Chapter 29. The tournament of power part two

Yuri's POV.

(Yuri) "i-ivan! H-how long have you been there?"

Ivan looks at Monica.

(Ivan) "hello who are you?"

Monica introduces herself to Ivan she tells him everything she told me.

(Ivan) "huh so you want to take care of all of them? Well slender having a mother figure in his life seems okay. I just wonder how the others will react?"

(Yuri) "wait a minute Ivan who is your target?"

Ivan chuckles a little.

(Ivan) "don't worry. You and Monica aren't my targets because I already got mine see."

Ivan reaches into his pocket and pulls out a badge with the number 99 on it. Few that's a relief.

(Ivan) "I saw slender on the boat. Have you seen him yet?"

We both shake are heads. We start to walk and try to find him.

(Ivan) "hey yuri Monica who are your targets?"

(Yuri) "my target is 115 Ivan."

(Monica) "mines 221 do you know who that is Ivan?"

Ivan shakes his head we continue walking.

Slender's POV

Hmm so my target is 44 who's 44 man why didn't I pay attention to everyone's numbers. This would be so much easier. I detect something it's an arrow. I grab it and snap it in half. My hand it's wet? No it's I sniff it.

(Slender) "hmm muscle relaxer heh heh. Very clever so who's my first fighter?"

They emerge from the bushes and no it can't be.

(Slender) "Blake is...is that you?"

She Snickers at me. And draws her bow back.

(Blake) "how nice you actually remember me Twelvetaileds."

(Slender) "so tell me are Yang and Ruby here to or are you alone."

After I say that chains wraparound my body I try to brack them but I can't. The more I try the tighter they get. I then feel a blade at my throat. It's a katana it's the one i made for Ruby.

(Slender) "been a while hasn't it. So I'm one of your targets then."

(Yang) "don't even try slender and yeah your my sister's target."

(Slender) "so I'm Ruby's target interesting. I'm sorry but I can't give you my badge and we all now you can't beat me not even all three of you could."

Quick announcement Blake has like a gothic them to her and she has animal ears cats to be exact. Ruby is like Red Riding Hood hoodie on and a katana. Yang is a dragon human hybrid and has a yellow jacket with brown sleeves. And if I put {} in front of someone talking that means there talking in signs.

(Ruby) {I'm stronger then I was before so you watch it.}

(Slender) "well still mute huh Ruby well then shall we start the fight?"

I activate my Mongekyo sharingan and slip through the floor and pop out a few feet away from them. They react quickly and get into a fighting position. Blake at the back Ruby and Yang at the front.

(Yang's thoughts) "h-how does he have the mongekyo sharingan?was he's past really that bad?"

(Yang) fire style fire ball jutsu."

Yang shoots a big Fire ball at me my Mongekyo sharingan still activated I created my susano to protect myself. The fire ball it's and does nothing to my susano.

(Blake) "what the hell is that thing doesn't matter. Girls the ability Im going to ues its going to take a while just keep him distracted okay?

Yang and Ruby nod what are they planning. I deactivate my susano and my Mongekyo sharingan. I blink a few times....n-no this isn't good. my left eye is bleeding. I ues one of my jutsu's I hope it doesn't kill them.

(Slender) "wood style Forest destruction jutsu."

Once I use that jutsu half of the forest is destroyed. Once the dust clears I see a light blue susano. But how I'm the only one who has the mongekyo sharingan. does one of them have it to? I can see Blake her eyes are red she has the mongekyo sharingan.

(Slender) "well look at this you have the mangekyo sharingan as well. But I do want to know how exactly did you get it?"

(Blake) "you won't understand the pain I've gone through. before I met Ruby and Yang I was hated so one cared for me. My mother and father died protecting me. they stood up for me. In my village people who have animal traits are not allowed cross breeding is forbidden. But my mother and father didn't care they loved each other and had me....and paid the price for it. If the hatred in this world don't stop then I'll stop it my self with the help of my friends. NOW DIE SLENDER THE TWELVETAILS"

Blake uses the Susano to punch me I put up a rock wall to try and stop it. But the Susano punch's through the wall. I Dodge it Yang's fist's lights on fire she punch's me three time I Dodge all of them. She then kicks me with her left leg. I put my arms up to block it. Once she kicks my arms I here a crack. Crap. I back up Yep my left arm is broken. Well I guess I have no choice time to get serious.

 Well I guess I have no choice time to get serious

I go tailed beast mode four tails.
I ues my speed to punch Yang twice then kick her into a tree. Ruby pulls out a gun and shoots me three time. I cought all of them.

(Slender/Toko) "now I won't say this again. JUST LEAVE NOW I DON'T WANT TO KILL YOU. Your clearly I matched here now stop. If you want to stop this hatred then go how could you stop something when your dead."

They all back up and look at each other. Blake deactivates her mongekyo sharingan.

(Yang) "dang slender you've got it stronger but so have I. If I remember we have exactly 0 wins for me 1000 losses for me and 0 draws. 1000 wins for you 0 losses and 0 draws for you. But when we meet again I'll win next time."

I transform back and walk up to Blake.

(Slender) "Blake tell me something do you think that even the worst person can change that everyone can be a good person. Next time we meet I expect an answer.

After I say that I walk away and so do they.