part 31

Chapter 31: only the strongest will win.
I make it back to the boat and the boat starts to move. Hmm out of all the people who joined I only count 12. I wonder what happened to the others? Maybe they got killed by the monsters on the island? As I stare off into the big ocean blue I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look and it's Yuri and Monica!

Slender: "Wh-what. What are you doing here!"

Monica: oh well I can here to find all of you guys and tell you I'm sorry.

I'm filled with anger. Why come after all this time?

Slender: no you don't get to be sorry. Not after leaving us!

Monica: slender I know your mad but please listen to me let me help you guys. You want to create peace right? Then let me help.

Slender: let me show you something.

I activate my Rinnegan and create a portal the three of us walkthrough it. Once we enter we see a beautiful field of grass and a beautiful ocean view. I point towards a town we walk and see people. Who are happy.

Monica: slender what is all of this?

Yuri: yeah where are we?

Slender: this is a world a different timeline I created.

Yuri and Monica are shocked. I bring us back outside and continue to speak.

Slender: it took me some time but it's a world of peace I created for my brother ender and me sister Luna. But fate didn't allow them to see this world, the thing they wanted the most. I'm sorry both of you your big brother couldn't give you what you wanted.

I start to cry. Monica puts her hand on my shoulder I smack it away.

Slender: if your so smart Monica then tell me this, if there's a god then why would he let the devil run with children. Why would he take away lives that still had something to give. There's no such thing as peace no matter how many times I try nothing will change.

Yuri: your wrong slender your brother and sister are able to see this. They see it through your eyes there with you in your heart.

Slender: tch my heart was ripped out long ago right along with my family. I couldn't care less about this world or it's people. He what should I? It's not like there anyone left alive for me to care about.

I walk away and leave them to talk to themselves. I'm walking down the street when Toko speaks.

Toko: so now what? What's the Next step?

Slender: now I'm going to make a call to in old friend to help us find the rest of the tailed beast.

I get my phone out and begin to dial some numbers.

Toko: oh who do you plan of calling?

Slender: just someone who can help us get the job done.

Meanwhile at some old mansion..

Blood....so much blood I wonder how much blood can the human body loss before they die. Hm-hm well let's test that now. Huh oh who dares interrupt my little play time. Hmm in unknown number huh?

???: Hello Anna here who is this?

Slender: Anna it's slender. Let me speak to Hanna okay?

I let my arm fall then take back control then raise the phone to my ear.

Hanna: what'd you need slender?

Slender: not even a hello? Hm well isolation has made you a little bit more angrier then before huh?

I breath in then out.

Hanna: your starting to piss me off now tell me what your want. I'm only isolated because of people.

Slender: hmm okay do you remember project new work?

A smile creeps on to my face. I can here Annas voice in the back of my mind.

Hanna: yeah I remember why?

He goes silent for a moment.

Slender: it's time to make that project come true I'm sending you a location to meet send to the others okay? The white Fang's will bring peace no matter who gets in the way.

He than hangs up. I'm starting to get excited just thinking about how many people I get to kill.