part 33

"so will you help me Monica?" I wait for her answer but instead she shakes her head again.
"No that's not peace slender. There needs to be death. We've learned from those who died long ago. We grow from pain and war there can be peace in this world you just have to see it. I know there good in you I know deep down that you know this is wrong slender please believe me there is peace."
"No there's not if only you see the world the way I do." I activate my sharingan and put her in a sleep state.
"Okay now let's get outside so we can extract the nine tails chakra." I deactivate my sharingan. Panda Carys Monica. We look around and make sure no one is around. We make it outside and get vary far way from Monica's home. I make a few hand signs and summon the statue. Me and panda extract the nine tails chakra but.
"Huh what the."
"Hmm that's unusual."
Monica Poof's into smoke.
"A Shadow clone huh. Hmm well she's good I'll give her that much." The statue disappears. A fire ball is sent at me and panda. Panda stands Infront of me.
"Lava style. Lava ball jutsu."
Panda creates A ball of lava and throws it at the fire ball. The fire ball and the lava ball both collide and explode. When the smoke clears I see Monica standing on a rock.
"Hmm didn't think you'd be this much of a problem but oh well."
"This is your last chance slender I don't wanna have to kill you."
"Are you saying that you could kill master slender? Not even in your fantasies lady!

Monica's POV.

"Lightning style. Double Thunder punch."

Crap panda's fast. I barely dodge his first attack but the second one hits me in my left side. I try and block but it's no ues my right arm is broken. I get send back a few feet but I'm still standing.
"To slow." Wh-what he's behind me now? I jump back and he's attack hits the ground creating a big crater in the Earth. I have no choice but my right arm I can't make hand signs I can ues any of my jutsu's. And I don't have any of my weapons.
"Just give up Monica your no mach for me and panda." Slender slices me in the back cutting my skin. Panda grabs me by the throat.
"Panda we need her alive remember."
"Yeah I remember don't worry." Is this it? Is this how it ends? I remember something.
"When I grow up I'm going to be a powerful Shinobi just like you sis." I ruffle my little brothers hair.
"Hm. Okay I'm looking forward to it." Tears roll down my face. Max I'm sorry little brother I won't be there when you become a Shinobi. No I will. I let's my chakra flow out of me. Panda let's go of me and holds his hand out of pain. If my chakra is flowing out of my body and you touch it you'll get hurt badly it will take one month to heal from it. I go into tailed be mode. Panda let's his chakra explode out of them. He's chakra forms boxing gloves over his hands both of are hands collide. I push him back a little bit.

Therd person POV.

One of Monica's tails forms a hand and goes to punch panda but in one swift motion panda let's go and kicks her with his left leg. Shes flong back a few feet. Slender punches Monica to panda then panda kicks her back to slender. Monica grabs the floor to stop herself and look at both of them. Monica creates a black purplish ball and lunch is it at them. Slender activate his Rainnagan and absorbs the tailed beast bomb. Monica's tailed beast mode slowly fallows away and shes back to normal.
"What's wrong Monica run out of chakra already? Just give up you can't win."
"No the day my heart stops that's the day that I give up." Monica makes a clone. The clone attacks and the real one hides.
"A game of hide and seek well alright let's play then."
"Wood style deep forest emerge jutsu" a bunch of tree trunks pop out of the ground and grow. Me and panda Dodge them.
"Hmm so Monica has the power to create a whole Forest and huh what are those things?" Slender sees a flower.
"Huh what the hells this stuff?" Slender looks to panda and there's pollen?
"That's no just ordinary pollen. The pollen coming out of the flowers are toxic and dangerous if you breathe it in."
"Fire style majestic destroyer flame jutsu." Slender breathes fire to destroy the pollen. Panda starts to cough badly. Monica creates a sword with her wood jutsu. And While slender is distracted Monica is going to try and attack him but. Panda jumps in the way to protect him. Panda coughs up blood.
"P-panda no. NO!"
"Please master slender forgive me. It seems that I won't be able to help you but is was a pleasure working with you slender." Monica backs up and panda falls down dead. Slender gets down to panda.
"Panda wake up please you can't. Monica what have you done." Slender gets up tears in he's eyes.
"I SAID WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO. Pandas life wasn't yours to take".
"And neither were those life's you took. Slender you need to believe that there's hope just trust me believe me." Slender closes he's eyes.
"No there's no hope my mother my father my sister my brother. DON'T YOU GET IT? I LOST EVERYTHING. EVERYONE I LOVED IS GONE. Why live a life no one would choose.
I don't.... I don't think I can be a hero. I don't think I can save the day."
"But that's where your wrong slender you can be the hero just believe me. Is this what your mother and father would have wanted? What about your sister and brother? Do you think they would want people to die? Do you think that they would want there own son and sibling to be sees as a villain and not a hero?" Slender thinks about what Monica says.
"I don't really know anymore I thought that what I am doing is good and I don't care is im seen as a villain as long as my thoughts have been said. All I think about is the family I lost.
"There not lost there inside your heart slender."
"You know my name was given to me by my grandfather. As I grew up the name was known throughout my village and the neighboring lands. The name slender brought fear to who heard it. It was hard to make friends when everyone is scared of you. So I changed it. But enough of this now give me the tailed beast."
"Slender you may take my tailed beast but you won't take the others tailed beasts power."
"Oh and why is that?"
"Because the other tailed beast are already dead. They have been for some time now. The king sent people to kill them because they were deemed too dangerous the only ones that are alive are me and Harley Quinn no one knows that Yuri is a tail beast. So this hunt is pointless slender."
"No your Wrong Monica I have the paperwork to prove that there alive."
"That paperwork is year's old slender it was broadcasted allover the world that there dead the paperwork doesn't get changed. So there no point in doing this slender."