part 23

Chapter 23
Family matters

Me and Ivan walk out of Jane's house. We make are way down the street.
"So what do I say? I mean there alive yeah but what do I say to them. What did you say to them?"
"Well I convinced them to move to the city because I told them everything. And I told them that me and you were going on a mission for a long time. So if they ask about a mission just let me tell them okay?" Ivan nods his head. We stop in front of a big house. There's a stone wall and iron fence on top of the stone wall. "Is this the place slender?" Ivan ask me. I nod I then enter a code and the gate starts to open. We walk in and the gate closes behind us. I knock on the door twice. A few minutes later a man with black hair and looks to be in his 30s or 40s. "Slender? It's been a while why are you here and who's this." He looks at Ivan then he eyes widen. "I-ivan is that you oh come in come in both of you come on come inside." We do and he closed the door. "Honey who was that." A women who has long white hair tied in a ponytail. She's in the kitchen with a pink apron.
"Oh my Ivan slender." She runs to us and gives us a big hug with tears in her eyes. "What took you so long are you two okay? Are you hungry? Are you two tired?"
"Miss Lysander no we're not."
"Oh slender sweety you don't have to call me that just call me mom." She walks back to the kitchen. "Oh will you two stay for dinner it almost done?"
"Umm no thank you but Ivan do you?"
"Slender is there something wrong?"
I shake my head no.
"Thank you but I need to go I have some stuff to do so if you'll excuse me."
I say goodbye than walk out.