part 16

Chapter 16
The beast forest.
Slender's POV

"Shadow make sure everyone is safe okay?" Shadow nods then make a black see through cube around everyone.
"That ability is called perfect cube the only thing that can break it is a god. They should be safe slender."
"How long has it been shadow. Sense we fought side by side?"
"Way to long." The guy attack's us with a fire and ice attack. Shadow makes two portals that absorb the attack the two portals appear behind the snake and the same fire and ice attack him them instead of us. Shadow takes out he's grimoire. He's grimoire has is black with a dragon on it's cover.
"Shadow creation magic. Dark shadow dragon." A dragon appears. I see shadow wants to make this quick the dragon breathes blue fire.
"Right my turn can't let you have all the fun can I?" I activate my Rinnegan and activate the Deva path. The monster gets pushed in the air then I put my hand down and the creature slam's to the ground. I pull the guy who was on it's back towards me. Shadow makes chains and chain him to a tree. I deactivate the Rinnegan and activate the Sharingan. I ues the black flame ability. The snake goes up in black flame's. The snake disappears in a puff of smoke and I stop the flames.
"Ah so you used creation magic to create a powerful monster you must have some strong magic power then. Shadow release my brother and his team please." Shadow does and they walk over. Ivan asked me what happened and I tell him. "Ah so discord the god of destruction took over your mind? But why."
"I don't know he didn't tell me but I fear that the God's will betray us some day. Discord the god of destruction mind controlled me maybe because I have the sharingan and the Rinnegan a rare and powerful ability." I look to the guy. "Hey why were you looking for me exactly? Who are you?" He looks up at me.
"Just kill me. It doesn't matter ether way." I bent down to be eye level.
"What'd you mean it doesn't matter? Is the person who sent you here?"
"No if I talk about who sent me I'll die it's a curse see." The guy sticks out his tongue and there's a mark on his tongue he closed he's mouth.
"Huh so that's it a seal technique but why." Ivan asked me.
"Hey shadow do you know anything about this?" Shadow shakes his head. "No first time I'm seeing one."
"Hmm okay them let me Try something." I stand up and activate my Rinnegan and ues the ability demon king.
"Hey doesn't that ability heal people? What's that going to do now?"
"I'll ues it's second ability. Called judgment. If you tell a lie your tongue will be ripped from your mouth and you'll die instantly. Now the person who sent you are they a bounty Hunter? " They guy shakes his head no. I look at demon king nothing.
"Okay next question. The person who sent you did they send discord to capture me?" They guy shakes his head no. I look to demon king. Demon kings mouth opens and a hand comes out I look to the guy. He's tongue has been graded my demon king. The guy falls forward but chains stop he from falling completely forward. I deactivate my ability and Demon king disappears.
"It appears that he lied." I tell them. "So the big question now is who. Who wants you dead brother." Ivan asked me. I think I've kill many but they were bad people murders and others.
"I don't know I am an assassin people pay me to kill others. Those I've killed have done something bad."
"But Discord the god of destruction was hired by someone to capture you."
"Discord is no god. Gods can't be killed so easily." I ues my ability to manipulate the ground to make a hole I untie the guy and put him in the hole then cover in up. "So it's someone we know then but who?" Ivan asked.
"Um I think I might know who." We all look at Chloe.
"Huh who is it my sweet." Shadow said.
"Um what about Monica she does have strong power so maybe."
"No that's impossible slender killed her long ago remember Chloe. Her plan to bring peace to this world was to get rid of the bad. Basically kill people me and slender didn't agree to that so we fought and she lost remember slender."
"Hey slender you okay there dude?" Jack asked me.
"Oh yeah I'm okay just thinking once we get to the city we split there some stuff I need to take care of." They agree and we make it out of the Forest and on to a boat.