part 14

Chapter 14
Discords POV

Slender removes the black rod pinning me to the tree. I fall but i try to get up but slender puts two black rod one through my left hand and my right hand. He sits down and talks.
"I have a few questions for you discord." I look at him anger in my eyes. "Tch fine what'd you want."
"Question one. Where's my brother and his team?" I think for a moment before responding.
"They left the village and heading for the beast forest."
"Okay question two. Why did you mind control me what were your plans exactly?"
"Just kill me already." He extends his hand and puts it on my haed.
"Now you will be my new body." This guy's arua is more ominous then my own. this guy is no longer human he's a monster.

Slender's POV

Discord is gone and Shadow took his place. "Wh-what slender where how." I get up and help shadow up. "I replaced discords soul with yours. Your in discords body but you do look the same you'll just have some of his abilities. Now But let me do this for you old friend." I activate my Rinnegan and ues one of its abilities. Demon king a big head appears. I take out a little marble.
"Is that?"
"Yes it is shadow this marble holds Chloe's body she did have a few injuries but she be good as new soon." I snap my fingers and the marbles undone. I place Chloe's body inside the demon kings mouth. It closes and I step back. "Demon king a powerful ability that the Rinnegan has. You can bring back the dead. I learned this long ago from a book I read. But sadly I can bring back my family nor the people I've killed."
The demon king opens it mouth again and Chloe stumbles out but shadow hugs her and picks her up demon king disappears.
"I'm sorry to ruin the moment but shadow I'm going to need your help." Shadow puts Chloe down then answers. "Fine what is it slender?"
"It's the beast forest my brother and his team are walking through there and I'm worried. Your the only one who knows the forest that's why I need your help."
"Alright Chloe you okay with talking a little trip?" Chloe nods her head. "Well alright then let's go."