part 24

Chapter 24: the tournament of power
I walk down the street. I'm taking to Toko in my head. "So tell me slender what's the plan what are we going to do now?"
"Well now we're going to leave and find Monica kakashi and Nagato. I will try and make them see the Truth."
"Hah hah hah. Well then and what about Ivan and your family.?"
"No there not my family. We are not bonded by Hart nor soul not even blood. A family is made of love and respect for one and nother. Nothing more and besides the white Fang's are not allowed to have such connections. I think it's time to wake up to reality. Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live the more you're realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain and suffering. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace. Only war and hatred is born in order to protect love. I will break this cycle of hatred and pain. That is what the white Fang's are here for."
"Well slender as a tailed beast I wonder will you get rid of me?"
"No your the only friend I have in this pitiful world."
As I walk I noticed something it's a poster it's says. "Come one come all to the tournament of power only the strongest will get the prize of a powerful weapon who will win come and see."
"Well looks like I know what we're going to do the tournament of power let's go. At least it give me something to do."
A while later I register for the tournament. Soon I'm in a room with a big group of people. A few minutes later the announcer comes on and speaks.
"Hello hello everyone it's a beautiful day today is it not? Well this tournament will be a free for all. You've gotten a badge with a number." He then puts his hand on a box. "Now you will pick a card from this box. That number will determine your opponent. Now please don't be shy come and pick a card. Once you do go through this corridor and you'll get on a boat that will take you to an island that's were your have the free for all you'll have three days to get the points you need. Ahh I should explain the rules first should I? Well your badge is worth three points and your opponents badge is also worth three points. To win all you have to do is get six points. How you get the points is up to you. Now you may get on the boat." With all that explained all of the two hundred candidates bored the boat.