part 9

Chapter 9

Slender's POV.

I follow Ivan he seems upset but once we get to are destination it will all makes sense. I feel a tap on my shoulder I look and its a girl with long black hair and beautiful crimson eyes. "Hello do you need something?" "Um hello I'm Cassidy. Please can you tell me something do you know who Adrian is?" I look at her with confusion I see Ivan does the same thing before looking forward. I think before I answer her question. "Hmm Adrian he was an excellent fighter he could probably rival Ivan but why do you want to know?" She stops then looks down a little. "He...he was my father he left home for a mission and never came back I just wanted to know if he was still alive." She starts to cry I give her a hug I ues one of my abilities to make her feel better. She lets go then sniffles. "Thank what did you do?" "It's one of my abilities, if someone is feeling upset than I can take any sad emotion into myself I basically absorb bad emotions to make others better." She nods her head then we continue to walk with the other's.

We soon arrive at the entrance.
"Umm are you sure this is the place? It's just a mountain." Jack tell me. I walk up to the mountain and put my hand on it a seal appears then disappears. The entrance opens I motion for everyone to follow me. we walk through everyone is looking around the entrance is a cave but it's full of beautiful crystals and gems. I make a little fire ball and toss it upwards this causes the crystals to sparkle and shine. Everyone is impressed except Ivan. We make it through the cave and see a village there's people everywhere. We begin to walk through when Ivan taps my shoulder. "Okay we're do we need to go now slender." "Ah doesn't this remind you of the old days when we ues to play with Luna."
"Enough! Just tell me we're to go now." "Sigh okay follow me." I lead them to the are home no one's lives in the house we enter and I lead them to my room.
I take a scroll and give it to Ivan he reads it out loud.

"It's says long ago the humans made a truce with the demon clan to try and create Peace with them. They agreed and peace was made the leader of the demon clan had welcomed a new face to the clan. They called him slender at the age of five his power grew far beyond the leaders expectations. But soon a war broke out. Slender and others join the fight the demon clan won and the humans were safe but there was much loss and slender had to put his best friend in a coffin. Year's when by The humans and demon clan grew but the leader of the demon clan thought that they were being used so he had his wife ues her ability to see into the future. When she did she saw the village leader and the demon clan leader fighting. The demon clan leader was going to have he's 12 year old slender kill the village leader. But the village leader wanted slender to do the same thing to the demon clan. The village was peaceful but the demon are ruthless and would do anything to get what they want. A choice was made the demon clan was killed and slender fled the village never to be seen again."