part 5

Slender vs Ivan. The truth unfolds.

Slender's POV.

"So tell me slender how do you feel"? I look around the room than back at them. "Do-do I look the same"? I ask them Yuri and Natsu laugh.
"Yeah you look the same but do you feel the same slender"? Natsu asked me. "Yeah but check this out". I make a little blue fire ball in the palm of my hand.
"Hmm that's great you can ues your abilities now". Yuri says with excitement I can't help but smile to. "So now what. What's are plan of action now"? "Natsu right are next plan should be" before I could finish Yuri cuts me off. "Guys I sense powerful chakra"! "Hmm it could just be some more bounty Hunter's. I'll take care of them". "Natsu stop".
"Huh what why". " There's not Hunter's hmm. Looks like Ivan decided to pay us a visit let's go to the surface and talk face to face". We exit the underground bunker and see Ivan with some people. "It's been so long Ivan how's business"? "Business is business slender. Now wheres shadow". Ivan looks upset. "Hmm well I heard that shadow is in the beast forest. Have you checked there"? "enough! You took shadow and killed Chloe what gives your the right to cut a perfect life so short"? I think for a moment. "You know Ivan". With my speed I stop right next to him. And whisper into his ear. "I could ask you the same thing little brother". Ivan draws a kunai knife and trys to cut me but I back away. Natsu draws his sword and Yuri takes out two Kunai knife's. Ivan's team gets in a battle position. "Do you really think you can stop me? If you fight me you'll die". "You'd kill your own brother just to satisfy your thirst for blood slender"?
"I killed father and mother do you really think i won't do the same"? Ivan let's his chakra explode out of him his anger visible on his face. I can feel the hatred he has for me. I activate my sharingan and teleport me and Ivan to a different dimension. "W-what is this place we're am I"!
"This is a little dimension I mad for me and you. Now we can let loose go all out if you will". Ivan runs towards me I draw both my katanas. Ivan stops in his tracks. "Those there mother and father's. You have no right to ues them! Not after what you've done"! I punch Ivan in the gut then I kick my left leg at his face. He falls to his side but gets back up. He tries to punch me I block it then Ivan swipes his kunai knife at me and slashed my right eye. I cover it in pain. "Slender tell me why. Why did you kill a whole clan the demon clan and mother and father they loved you and you toss them away like they were nothing but trash. So tell me why did you do it"
"Hehe my foolish little brother. Even if I told you the truth you wouldn't believe me. I was given a mission And I had a choice to make".
"What mission. What mission was so important that you would slaughter your whole family to complete. But I know you couldn't have done it by yourself. You couldn't even use your abilities back then so who helped you".
"Foolish little brother. You don't remember do you I am a tailed beast. The twelvetails to be exact. I used it's power to help me. But it was the village leader who gave me the mission. Are family was playing an attack on the village and the village leader new it. So he gave me a choice. Family or village and I choose village".
"So you chose the village over your own family. Why I don't get it". I walk closer to Ivan he activate his sharingan a makes a ball of lightning in his hand. Despite the pain I open my right eye and my sharingan in my right eye turns into the Rinnegan.
"So tell me little brother do you know why I left you alive"?
"Just shut up I'll kill you. doesn't matter that you have the Rinnegan my sharingan will stop you.
I

van runs at me he pushes the lightning ball at my face but I move my head and I noticed he mad a nother lightning ball in his left hand to. "Now slender one of us will die here". He pushes his lighting ball through my chest. "You may be immortal but your still human". Ivan moves back I fall to my knees and cough up blood. I deactivate my Rinnegan. "Little brother let me tell you something". I stop next to him. " I didn't kill you because I love you little brother. I couldn't bring myself to kill you. I didn't want to kill them but I didn't want a war to break out I've seen enough. Every war is the same freedom is a privilege and look what are clan did with it. they kill a lot of villages so many innocent people dead. And just to show the world how stronger are clan was. They choose to kill and so did I. Please forgive me little brother". I fall to my side and darkness consumes my vision until nothing.