part 26

Chapter 26
Yuri's past.
Yuri's POV.

I open my eyes I....must of past out from blood loss. I try to move but I can't my hands and feet or chained. Sigh well I wonder how long I'll be here for. I told mother that I couldn't control the nine tails I never will. The door opens light fills the room I see I'm in her lab again I wonder will she try and speak to the nine tails again or ues a sealing jutsu on me to try and deal some of it's power away. I hate the sealing jutsus there always so painful but any injury I get it will just heal because of the nine tails. "Hello mother so what's on the schedule today?" I tilt my head to the right. she just ignores me she picks up a clipboard and looks at it that way me. "Well today's the day your tailed beast is going to be removed." I look at her confused.
"B-but if my tailed beast if removed than I'll die won't I?" She just looks at her clipboard.
"Well that's the plan your a failure maybe the next jinchuriki will have better results then you did." I look at her tears start to weld up in my eyes. "I....I trusted you." She walks and stops in front of me." Oh Yuri I'm only going to say this once and I hope you'll keep this with you in the next life. Never make friends there only stab you in the back never love someone who will never love you never trust people they will only use you for what they want and when your of no use to them there just throw you away like garbage." She walks away I feel anger I can here him the nine tails his deep shallow voice.
"Go on do it release the seal so I may give you my power to kill who you hate. Go on kill her now Yuri!" I ues what evers left of my strength to rip the chains off the walls from my feet and hands. I tilt the chains off my hands and my feet. My mother looks at me confused. She quickly runs over to her desk to find the sealing scroll. I remove the seal that's on my stomach. Once the seals gone I feel power so much chakra that I didn't even know I had. "So this is the nine tails power huh it feels good." I release more chakra my body changes. The chakra from around my body and creates some kind of armor or cloak.

I look to my mother and a ball of purple chakra forms and I release the ball of chakra at her. When it hits her it explodes her and half of the lab is gone I can see her corpse laying there I just step over it and then I realized. I'm in control. I'm in control of the nine tails chakra. I calm down and the armor or cloak disappears and I'm back to normal....will normal is to me at least I see the exit I run for it. I'm free I'm out I'm going to live.