part 13

Chapter 13
Slender's POV

I run towards him. he tries to fly backwards but one of my tails becomes a hand and grab him and slams him on the ground then turns back normal. Discord just laughs "Hmm. Your good but I'm better. Fire creation magic fire ball." A big fire ball come at me all four of my tails becomes hand and stops the fire ball I activate my sharingan ability.

I absorb it into my sharingan Wich send it to a universe I created. Then my tails go back. "You took over my mind! Killed my family! Killed my sensei now I'll kill you!" I fall to my hands and knees. I feel pain all over I see my skin starts to rip revealing my own blood covering my body.
"No I won't let him take over this is my body not your!" But the pain grows until my left side is covered in my black blood. My left hand looks like a bears claw my sharingan deactivate and my left eye looks like a wolf's eye. Discord tries to fly upwards and uses more magic.
"Fire creation Fire Phoenix." A black ball manifest in my left arm. I throw it at his fire Phoenix. The black ball expands and absorbs and destroys Divorced's magic. "My my never new you had that technique let's try this." Discord activate he's sharingan ability.
Discord makes a Giant black ball and throws it at me. I can feel my power grow so I let him out the twelvetails. The twelvetails stops the black ball then throws it back at Discord who dodges it. The black ball destroys a big part of the Forest. "Well the 12 tailed wolf we meet at last."
"You are foolish to have pushed my Host this far. now your death will be very painful." Discord laghs "Earth creation magic sand chain prison." The twelvetails is covered in chains made out of sand which are very strong. I slowly appears on top of the twelvetails head. I puts my hand out and five wolf skulls surround Discord. all of them fire blackish purple beams that explode when they hit Discord. I put my hand down a little tired. The Chains disappear but Discord flys higher up injured but still alive.
"You couldn't kill him don't tell me that you've gone soft do to Monica's death." I stomp on his head. "Ah what was that." I look at him with cold dead eyes.
"Quiet or I'll kill you to."
"Oh I'm so scared."
"Enough let's focus on the guy in front of us." He nods then I activate one of my powerful abilities. The Rinnegan.
I immediately use one of its abilities called. The Deva path Wich allows me to pull and push anything. I pull Discord towards me. "I-i can't move he's pulling me in." Once he's close enough I put my hand on his chest and ues another one of the Rinnegans ability many black rods exit his back forcing him to cough up blood. Toko Wich is the Twelvetaileds name. Toko punches Discord Wich send him flying into the ground.
"Why didn't you do that sooner it was fun." Toko laughs evilly. I deactivate the Rinnegan. "This ability has it's down side's Toko." Blood drips from my eyes. I wipe them away Toko puts me down on the ground and he's arua flows in me and he disappears. I take a deep breath then walk to discord. Discord's barely standing up while ripping out the black rods. "W-what are these things it's messing with my chakra and blood flow." I shoot another black rid through Discord's chest Wich pins him to a tree. " Now tell me where's my brother."