Chapter 7

Giada

"I thought you owned me. All those big words and now you depend on me to fix your situation?"

I laugh though the sound is too breathy to come across as mocking.

Vince pushes one of his thighs between my legs, only slightly but the movement forces me to step down a tad. Truth is, I could stop him from doing this. I know I really could and he'd listen to me. Don't ask me how I'm so sure but I am.

Still, I can't seem to protest. Not when he kicks my feet apart even further and his knee pushes exactly against my clit, applying just enough pressure to tease me. I arch my back to demand more, unable to help it. I'm too far gone already, my skin too feverish, my mind too fuzzy.

When he adjusts his leg and I try to bury my face in his chest, he stops me, holding me still with the hand he still has on my chin.

"You damn well look at me when we do this. You look at who's making you feel this way. The man you claim to hate but crave even more," he says.

I make a pathetic sound in the back of my throat and he suddenly lets go of my face and wrists at the same time. Leaving me no time to protest, he picks me up, his hands at the back of my thighs and squeezing another deep sound from me. Then he sets me down on the edge of the table, spreading my legs for him to step in between before pulling me closer by the waist and claiming my lips with his.

I moan into the kiss, realizing just now how much I've been craving this. Craving the heat of another person and the comfort it brings.

It also helps that Vince seems to know exactly how to touch me to make my whole body tingle. The way he turns my face to bite down on the skin beneath my ear or presses his fingers into my back dimples. The way his tongue so easily dominates the kiss or how he grinds his erection against my center. All those things make me dig my nails a little deeper into his back and pull him a little closer, moan a little louder and arch a little harder against him.

When one of his hands slides up the inside of my thigh and beneath my skirt, I nearly lose my head. Only his voice brings me back when he groans, "Fuck, you're so drenched. What a fucking whore, moaning so loud you're letting all the guards in this building know exactly what I'm doing to you."

He strokes me over the thin fabric of my panties, pinches my clit once before pushing the wet fabric aside. He circles my clit only a few times before shoving two of his fingers inside of me.

I clench around him, not having expected the sudden invasion and he draws back from the kiss, cursing under his breath. "Fuck it," he mutters before pulling his fingers out of me. He makes quick work of his zipper and shoves his pants down just enough to free himself.

He strokes his length once, twice, then lines up with my entry. Meanwhile, I'm shaking with anticipation. This is it. This is what-

I scream out, squeezing my eyes shut when he slams inside of me all at once. Holy shit, I hadn't expected this to hurt so much. Is it supposed to hurt this much?

Vince stills for a beat, one of his hands cupping my cheek with surprising tenderness. His other hand is still on my hips, holding me in place when he starts moving inside of me. I relax around him, taking a deep breath before opening my eyes again.

Instead of meeting my eyes like I expected him to, Vince's eyes are fixed on the place he's entering me. My skirt is bunched up around my waist and my panties are off to the side, giving him a clear view.

I follow his gaze, nearly moaning again only from the sight of what he's doing to me. Fuck, I should hate this more. Hate the feeling of his hands on my skin and his dick inside of me but it feels so damn good I can't even lie to myself.