Chapter 39

Giada

Andrea's eyes soften more with each second he stares at me. Neither of us speaks.

Yet it feels like we're saying more than we've had in months.

I let go of his wrist though his hand stays on my healing wound. I don't know what to think about it or even why I would place his hand there in the first place. But when he pulled away after feeling it, it was like my heart was dipped in ice water and I thought, okay, he either thinks it's hideous like I do, or he feels guilty.

Seeing his reaction then, all the heavy breathing and fist clenching, I thought it was safe to go with the second one. Then I just acted on instinct.

And it worked.

But now he's touching my scar and my ugly insecurities come out of the hole I buried them in. They taunt me, remind me of how hideous the burn Luciano gave me truly is.

The other wounds he gave me, the cuts along my arm and neck, have healed a lot more though the new skin tissue is still red and sensitive. I try my best to ignore them but especially when I shower and my fingers run over the elevated skin, I feel like crying.

Worse than that, they make me want to rip my skin off. All of it just so I can get a new one. I don't want to carry the reminders of what Luciano did on me for the rest of my life. Reminders of how naïve I was and what you get for trusting blindly.

Fuck, no matter how hard I try not to think about it, what happened with that man really did I number on me. I haven't yet tried to process it, whether that's due to everything else that's been going on or simply because I'm a coward, I don't know.

I'm losing myself in my head when Andrea's voice drags me back to reality.

"Does it still hurt?" he asks. I shake my head, suddenly unable to speak over the lump in my throat. God, I'm sick of feeling so weak all the time. It's like I'm never more than a hair's breadth away from another breakdown.

Andrea's expression only confirms that everyone around me thinks the same thing. He's looking at me like I'm a broken porcelain doll and somehow, it's so much worse than even the look he gave me after he fucked me those last two times.

Hell no, I won't prove him right. Not tonight. Today has been a great day and I want to end it on that note.

With that in mind, I slowly drag my hands over the man's shoulders until my arms are wrapped around his neck. He eyes me skeptically as I get to the tips of my toes but doesn't stop me from placing a gentle kiss on his lips.

I pull back an inch only to repeat the deal a few times, holding each kiss for a second longer until Andrea's hands fall to my waist and he pulls me closer.

When our chests collide, I nearly moan into his mouth. His smooth skin is so warm against mine it easily chases away the chill that tried to settle in my heart.

Andrea seems to like the way I feel against him too because his whole demeanor changes. His grip becomes possessive, his kiss more dominant and I completely lose myself in handing him the reigns. It's freeing to give up my control if only for a while.

And Andrea strives in receiving it.

He turns us around and I have to walk backward, all the while kissing me until the cool glass of a window hits my bare back. I arch away from it, in the process pushing myself harder against Andrea who seems to all but mind.

His hands slide up my sides, one of them tilting my head to the left while the other cups one of my breasts. Then his lips connect with my skin just below the ear and I moan, completely and utterly lost in the feeling.

He sucks and nibbles on it for a few beats while his hand massages my breast, pinching my nipple every once in a while, and only making me wetter. Then he kisses his way down my throat and all the way to my other breast.

He places a soft kiss just to the right of where I need him. Then below and left and above. Only when I whine desperately does he close his mouth over my stiff peak. He bites down gently before soothing the pain with his tongue.

And I get so desperate I blindly reach for his belt.

"So eager," he teases me, his breath fanning against my wet skin which really makes my whole situation worse.

"Please," I say mindlessly.

"Soon, Tesoro. Can't do one and neglect the other, can I?" he asks and before I can answer, before I can even register that he called me by my old nickname, his mouth comes down on my other breast.

I moan and arch into him while my legs move so I can get any sort of friction on my sensitive clit. I desperately rub my thighs together, my hands limp by my side but Andrea notices.

While his lips stay where they are, one of his hands finds the inside of my thigh. I still, hyperaware of the slow pace his fingers move towards the place I want them.

When he reaches the edge of my panties, I step my feet apart so he has space to move. I don't think about it, I know what I want and right now, I'll do about anything to get it

He palms me over the fabric, only pulling his face away from my chest then. "Fuck, Giada," he mutters, staring me down. I hold his gaze even as I absently move my hips against his hand.

Andrea smirks. The bastard loves the control he has over me.

But one glance at the bulge in his pants is enough to let me know he wants me just as bad as I need him.

"Done teasing?" I ask him, arching a daring eyebrow. "Or do you want me to beg again?"

The man looks like he's considering it but thankfully, he leans toward me without another word. As soon as he's close enough, I reach for his neck and crash his lips on mine. I'm needy and wet and he's still doing nothing more than keeping his hand over my pussy.

It's driving me crazy.

So it's only fair to drive Andrea just as nuts. I tug at his hair, enjoying the low groan it earns me before kissing him harder.

We're both struggling for dominance as our tongues and teeth clash. I suck his lower lip into my mouth and bite down on it, he moans, he does the same to me, I moan.

It goes on like that until I finally unbuckle his belt and open his pants. This time, Andrea doesn't stop me even when my hand finds his hard dick beneath his boxers.

I push his pants and underwear down just enough to free him and start stroking him from tip to base while my other hand rolls around his balls.

And finally, oh God, finally, he pulls my panties down and runs a finger through my slit. I can't help it, I moan into his mouth only for the man to smirk against my mouth.

I bite his lip again, this time harder.

"Careful, Giada," he warns me playfully.

"What are you going to do?" I challenge him. "Threa-" I break off into a moan as he shoves two fingers into me, then whimper when he pulls them out and I'm clenching down on thin air.

"Tell me what you want," he orders calmly. Damn, I hate how he can sound so collected while I'm an absolute mess.

Okay, maybe I like it a little but whatever.

"You," I breathe. He knows it. He knew it before I said it. And yet, the one word seems to be enough for him to finally give in and give us both what we crave.

————————
Promise the next chapter will finally be some smut😭

Hope y'all are having a great day and lmk how u like the story<3