Chapter 66

Giada

I meant for it to be a simple kiss, really. But when I pull back slightly and Andrea's and my eyes meet, the air around us seems to change. Suddenly, my skin is burning up and prickling with awareness. Awareness of how close we are and how much I want him. Right now.

"Baby?" Andrea whispers.

"Mh?" I muse in return. God, we're close but not quite touching and neither of us is moving.

"Do you think dress shopping can wait? Like an hour or two?" he mutters, his breath brushing against my lips. I nod quickly.

Then his hands finally find my hips, pulling me against him as his lips push down against mine. I match his enthusiasm as I run my fingers through his hair to tug him impossibly closer. He groans against my lips. I pull on his strands. He tightens his grip on me.

You'd think we haven't done this in forever judging by the desperate need that seems to be driving both of us. In truth, it's only been a few days but with everything that has happened, it feels like much longer.

So I lead us towards the bed where he falls on top of me. We scramble to the middle of the mattress, each throwing our clothes off as we go until I'm straddling him while he's on his back. Still, even fully naked we're just kissing.

Kissing until Andrea pulls away and maneuvers me so I'm sitting on something other than his thighs. With a few experienced movements, he's positioned me on top of his face.

Even without having done this before, I quickly catch on and lean forward. He lets me adjust so I can reach the place he wants me before pulling me closer to him. And after one lingering kiss on the inside of my thigh, the flat of his tongue is pressed up against my slit.

I moan at the sensation, completely distracted until I feel his teeth graze against my clit in warning. I wrap my hand around the base of his dick and pump him a few times before leading his tip to my mouth. I only suck on the first few inches, swirling my tongue around his head as I tease him but when his own pace picks up, I follow his lead and take him down my throat as much as I can.

That's the exact moment one of Andrea's hands pinches my nipple and I moan around him. I start bobbing my head, my legs shaking and saliva dripping onto his base and no doubt the bed beneath him while my hand gently massages his balls.

He's still playing with my clit, sucking on it, circling it, you know the likes and his hands are on me as I start grinding against him. Just softly because I don't want to squish him but he's quick to encourage me, gripping my hips and deepening my movements.

I can feel Andrea getting closer same as me but instead of meeting my movements halfway to drive himself to the edge, he pulls my upper body up so I'm sitting straight. I'm about to complain but his mouth is still on me, eating me out so good I forget every thought of speaking.

"Fuck, like that," I whimper when he rotates my hips on top of him so my clit rubs against his chin while his tongue fucks me. It's too much. So much that when I grab hold of his hands on my waist and he digs his nails into my flesh, I finally reach my release.

An uncharacteristic moan escapes me as I try to keep most of my weight off of my man's face all the while waves of pleasure roll over me. My legs are definitely shaking now.

When I come to myself and Andrea finally lets me get off his face, I go back to straddling his hips. His wet erection is right beneath me, ready and tempting but I need a moment.

"You didn't let me finish you off," I pout. Me, pouting. What the hell? I'm acting out of character but I can't seem to mind. It feels right. A little weird, but right.

"Sorry, baby. But I want to fuck that sweet little cunt of yours first. Need to feel you clench around me. Had to stop you before it was too late. You're too good, my love. Use your dirty mouth so well on me," he coos. What else is there to do for me but to lean down and kiss him deeply when he turns my insides into liquid heat.

Without breaking the kiss, I sit up and lower myself onto him. We both release a relieved breath but the slow pace lasts only for a beat. Then I'm moving my hips around in "a"s and "I"s, making sure my clit brushes against his skin as I do.

It's so sweet, so fucking good when he hits my A-spot with each grind but I need more. Need the pain, more aggression and dominance from Andrea.

"Tell me what you need," he says at that exact moment, reading my mind as always.

"More," I whine as I start bouncing on him. "Please, Andrea."

"Look at you begging even though you already have my cock. This better?" he asks roughly, grabbing my hips as he holds me still and thrusts into me from below. "This what you want, little slut? From me to fuck you so you can feel me for the next several days? Want me to do all the dirty work, huh?" he grits, pounding into me more heavily. And fuck, but the way he's speaking right now, the gruffness I so rarely get from him adds a whole new edge to this.

Sure, he always speaks dirty but his voice tends to stay comforting, almost praising in a way. Not this time. No, this is degradation at its finest.

"Can't even reply, can you? Come on, show me you can take my dick. Tell me how badly you want it." His voice is strained from the effort to keep going. It's likely the most attractive thing I can imagine right now.

"Yes. This is what I want," I reply breathily, so damn close to the edge once again. I bounce down to meet my man's heavy thrusts, enjoying the way his nails dig into me even as he lets me.

"Don't you close your eyes. Look at me when you come for me the second time. Fuck, look how loudly you moan for the whole resort to hear. Want everyone to know who you belong to? Everyone to know how rough you like it? Mh, little slut?"

I nod mindlessly, keeping my eyes on him with an effort as my toes curl and white spots dot my vision. Andrea curses, thrusting up jerkily a few more times before pulling me flush against him as he finds his own release.

Breathing heavily, he eventually lifts me off of him and lays me down on the bed where he joins me moments later. I cuddle up to him immediately, feeling comfortably worn out and desperate for some cuddles.

Of course, Andrea happily provides. "Well done, Baby. So good," he mutters soothingly, running a gentle hand up and down the side of my body. And as much as I loved the way he treated me only a moment ago, I love this even more. The way he comforts me and lets me know he appreciates me even when he treated me like his slut only seconds ago. It's the balance I crave.

"Think we'll need another shower before we go shopping," he then adds on a chuckle.

————————
Hope u enjoyed this...👀

30k u guys!! Unbelievable lmaoo fr thankuu sm<33 have the best of days and don't forget to vote and comment:))