Chapter 73

Giada

Andrea whips me around, placing me on all fours as he positions himself behind me. If I expected him to get to the point quickly though, I should have known better. I should have figured he'd drag this out and make it harder than it needs to be.

His warm breath hits the skin on my right hip just a second before his soft lips follow. He gives me a lingering kiss, then another a few inches closer to the base of my spine. And right when I was getting used to the gentleness, my man changes his approach. Because who likes to be predictable, right?

Andrea pulls away after another kiss, spreads my ass cheeks wide and before I get to question it, he spits loudly. I can feel it land just above my back entrance, then have the pleasure of having it drip lower, to the place that's already wet.

"Mh, should see yourself now. Such a pretty little thing," he hums. That finally has my elbows caving, leaving my face to fall flat against the mattress as I arch my back more for him. He seems to approve, judging by the way he hums again.

His weight shifts on the bed, the only warning I get before his tongue is flat against my pussy. Kicking my knees apart further, he spreads my folds open with two of his fingers.

Then he starts eating me out, damn near making me forget this is a punishment.

I do remember when his palm lands on my left cheek with a loud crack. My body moves forward, my hands fisting the bedsheet tighter as I moan into it. Then I push back against Andrea's face again, only for him to keep me still with his free hand.

And when he pulls away before I come, I'm not naïve enough to think that that was round three. No, my sadist of a partner just wanted to play with me for a little longer, wanted to make this a little harder for me.

I'd cuss him out but lose that thought quickly when I can feel Andrea's wide tip at my entrance, running up and down my slit before he slowly starts pushing inside. Again, dragging something out when it could be quick and painful.

"Getting impatient, Tesoro? I can feel you clenching around me, trying to push back." He klicks his tongue.

Seeing as I've been a pathetic, whiny lump of limps for most of the night, and probably will be again in no time, I decide to take on a new approach. "Need to feel you, Amore. Want to make it good for you, feel you come inside me and fill me up," I say, knowing damn well he enjoys me talking this way to him as much as I do.

I'm proven right when he mutters a small curse, finally pulling me back so he's all the way in.

Then he starts fucking me with the same intensity I'm used to, the same roughness I love and need. Only this time, I try to push back, to make him lose his mind the way he does to me. I'm rewarded with a slap on my ass and a few muttered words. Then, I can feel he spit on me again on the same place as before.

And it probably shouldn't but damn, it turns me on. When I can feel one of Andrea's hands slide away from my hip and towards the middle, I think nothing of it. That is, until one of his fingers prods my back entrance, just circling it so far.

I stiffen a little, knowing the last time we did something like this was a long time ago. Not that I didn't like it, god knows I did, but still, my body reacts to the memory.

Andrea notices like he always does. "Going to take care of you, Baby. Can you take it? Take me in both holes?" he asks, still thrusting into me.

I nod against the mattress, relaxing with each second he allows me. And I try hard to stay relaxed when he applies more pressure to my tighter hole, when I feel him pull back to spit on his fingers and then push in a little, just the tip of his finger.

"That's my girl," he mutters when his pointer finger is all the way in. I moan, into the sheets again, still adjusting to the feeling.

Andrea's pace picks up again, his thrusts becoming faster and deeper while his finger in my ass slowly moves in and out of me. My walls clench around him when he hits a certain place inside me, making my toes curl and my teeth dig into my lips as I try not to give in to the pleasure.

"Please," I whimper, back to being that mess I mentioned earlier. The one only Andrea seems to be able to reduce me to.

"Not yet, my love. One last time," he grunts, thrusting more desperately. And I know he's close, I can tell like I always can.

Only problem is that I am too. My legs are shaking, my body feels warm and weightless and that treacherous tingle in my legs is intensifying with each fucking thrust. I bite my lip, whimpering as I try to hold out. Just one more time. Just a little longer.

But Andrea's free hand comes around to my stomach, his big palm covering most of it, and then dips between the front of my legs. He keeps it there as he continues his assault from behind, and I ravish in the feel of more of his skin against mine.

Only when my man comes does he move that hand, having the audacity to pinch my sensitive bundle of nerves just enough to take me right there with him. I come with a soft cry into the mattress, clenching and shaking as the last few hours of sexual frustration catch up to me.

Then Andrea lets go of me and I collapse, breathing heavily as I gather myself.

"So close, my baby," Andrea tsks from somewhere above or behind. I don't know. My eyes are closed and the room is spinning.

You know I'm thoroughly fucked when I don't utter a sound of protest when Andrea picks me up. I don't question it when he steps into the shower with me and washes the two of us. Nope, I enjoy it, already thinking ahead to what punishment I might get for this.

And when I come back to myself some more, an apology is at the tip of my tongue. I can't believe how close I was to get through with this.

Before I can say anything, Andrea tips my head back and kisses me. Not in a sexual way, as far as that works in the position we're in right now- wet and naked. This kiss is different from the others tonight, tender and sweet.

I take it as the reassurance I know Andrea meant it as.

Fucker knows me too well.

Only when we're both in bed and my man cuddles up to me beneath the sheets do I break the silence between us. "What about my punishment?" I ask, earning me a chuckle.

"So impatient. You're tired, baby. Not in the condition to take what I have planned for you," he says before kissing the back of my head. "Now sleep, got a lot of people to meet tomorrow."

————————
This would have been up earlier if I hadn't taken a two hour nap but oh well💁🏼‍♀️

Anyway, hope y'all enjoyed this. If u did, maybe leave a vote and comment:)) We've almost reached 40k reads btw so tysm for that

Have a lovely day<33