Chapter 53

Giada

I feel like I've never scarfed food down faster. Half of the pasta was down my throat in the blink of an eye and I only stopped when Andrea's fingers moved on my legs. It was a slight movement, just the stroke of a thumb but it was enough to set my body aflame.

"Don't stop now. Still half to go," he hums against my neck even as his hands start moving up my inner thigh.

Hesitantly, I take the next bite, expecting him to act any moment, to close the distance between his hand and my core but he never does. Not for several more bites.

When I have about a fourth left, his hands trail upwards at a steady pace, and this time, he only stops at the top. His finger brushes over my naked pussy once, making me stiffen and him tsk.

"No underwear? I see my baby had other plans than simply watching Netflix," he says, caressing my skin some more. I close my eyes, leaning back as I wait for him to finally touch my needy clit. But his free hand tightens on my thigh once more.

"You're not done, Sweetheart."

"What? But-" I stammer but he cuts me off.

"But nothing. I said finish the plate. You're almost done," he insists. I don't even fight the shiver that rushes down my spine at his words. The firmness, there's just something in the way he orders me around that makes me feel cared for at the same time.

I know he wants me to eat because it's good for me. So even though he's hard as a rock beneath me, enough to hurt, I assume, he wants me to finish the meal.

I keep eating. Even when one of his fingers slides up and down my entry, pushing in the tip just to pull back and circle my clit. I keep eating when his other hand cups one of my breasts and even when he pinches my stiff nipple though I couldn't stop myself from moaning at that one.

And then I finally swallow the last bite, comfortably full and more relieved than I've been in my life. I reach for my glass of water, trying to ignore the hand moving from my breast to my throat.

But right when I was about to swallow my first sip, Andrea's hand tightens around my neck and he shoves two fingers into me. I choke on the water, bucking my hips slightly while I clench around his fingers.

Andrea stays silent while I gather myself, trying to stop coughing while his fingers stay unmoving inside of me. Only when I turn around to glare at him, tears still streaming down my face does he speak.

"You really dragged this out. Sorry, Tesoro, couldn't help myself. Didn't want to wait any longer," he coos, finally starting to move inside of me. And I bite back a moan and school my expression because my throat is burning right now and my makeup running already.

When Andrea sees I'm not budging, he places a soft kiss on my shoulder. "Forgive me, Tesoro. Promise I'll make it up to you," he mutters against my skin. Then there's another kiss, closer to the curve of my neck, then another one.

He's all forgiven.

I lean into him, spreading my legs even further so he has more space to move. I'm rewarded with a curl of his fingers hitting just the right spot that pulls the first moan from me. Then his mouth latches onto my pulse point just below the jaw and I whine.

He sucks softly, bites down on the skin before kissing it better.

"Not going to last long," I warn him when his hand that isn't inside of me hugs me around the middle and puts its attention back to my boobs. He keeps me in place while his hand fucks me more thoroughly.

"That's okay, Sweetheart. Want to feel you come all over my hands. Don't worry, I'm not done with you in a long time. Just let go, Baby," he says against my skin.

And with a few more thrusts, I fall over the edge for the second time tonight, squirming on his lap- to get away or get more, I'm not sure. Only when he keeps moving inside of me, rubbing my clit with his thumb on top of that do I whine desperately.

"Fuck, please," I beg mindlessly. My body is on fire, my pussy overly sensitive yet I'm not sure if I'm really begging him to stop. Not when my last orgasm is barely over and my legs are already shaking with the promise of a new one.

"You can take it, baby. You're doing so great. Fuck, just one more before I take you to bed and fuck you until you're screaming my name, okay? Promise to take care of you. You can take it," he tells me huskily.

I simply moan again, my next release so close I can almost taste it. It's so close but just beyond my reach.

But then there's a hand around my throat, squeezing tightly, lips on the curve of my neck, biting down all while his fingers are fucking and rubbing me and suddenly, pleasure so intense washes over me I arch my back, closing my eyes.

White stars adorn my vision. My body stays completely tense for another second before I collapse against the man's chest behind me. He's stopped moving, letting me calm down but I can't help but whine when he pulls his fingers out of me. I'm too sensitive right now.

"So good, Baby. You did so well." I turn my head slightly, smiling at him and watching in a daze as he brings his middle and ring finger to his lips. He sucks them clean, only breaking eye contact for a beat as a content hum escapes him.

"Here, drink," he then says, holding a glass of water to my lips. I take a few greedy sips, the cool liquid feeling like heaven compared to my burning body.

"Just like that." He gets to his feet once more, taking me with him before scooping me up in his arms like a baby.

"I can walk," I protest half-heartedly. Not going to lie, being pressed up against the warm skin of his chest isn't the worst thing I could think of.

"Trust me, you'll need your strength," he simply replies and starts walking.

————————
I'm feeling weirdly good rn so if I stop updating soon, I prolly died:)

Anyways, here u go w tonight's chapter, hope y'all like it! If u do, please vote and let me know ur thoughts, I love to see ur interactions:))

Wish y'all a great day/ night<33