Chapter 78

Giada

When Andrea leads me to the bed and I fall onto my back, the first thing hitting me was pain. The usually smooth bedsheet fucking burns against my ass, making me release a small yelp. I'm past the point of screaming.

Before I can focus too much on the pain, the comforting weight of Andrea's body covers mine and his soft lips graze over my own. I moan tiredly, butterflies going crazy in my stomach.

"Want to turn around?" he asks against my lips as he runs a hand up and down my side. He has discarded his shirt and shoes, finally, but his pants are still on. Their smooth fabric brushes over my flaming skin, evoking small shudders and goosebumps.

I shake my head. "I don't have it in me to hold myself up right now," I tell him softly. Then he waits patiently as I swallow. Even after al this time, when it comes to saying what I want, I turn into a blushing, flustered mess. "And I like it. Feeling what we just did," I clarify.

And fuck, if I weren't already wet, I would be now because the look Andrea's giving me could burn a hole into the sun. He kisses me again, his movements more demanding as his hand on my waist tightens. I arch against him, moaning into his mouth when the movement irritates my sore skin anew.

"Can't say I'm surprised. Know my little slut is a masochist," Andrea muses, his rough voice a contrast to the gentle way he brushed a strand of hair out of my face.

I pull him closer, not bothering to reply since my voice has left a long time ago. I'm needy now, fucking desperate for Andrea to finish what he started when he spanked me. Can't leave a girl hanging, okay?

Andrea seems to read my mind because the next thing I know, he's shrugging off his pants with my help. Even before they're fully off, his tip is at my entrance and he slowly starts filling me up. One inch inside. Another. All of it at a torturous pace.

A few inches in, he pulls all the way out again. Bastard. I whine right before he slams back inside all the way. My back arches, the sound I was making cut off as my mouth opens silently.

Andrea curses, letting me adjust only for a moment before he starts pounding into me in a way that'll ensure he stays true to his word. He said he'd make sure my pussy was as sore as my ass is. With the punishing way he keeps hitting my a-spot, forcing me to take every inch of him, I'm sure I will be.

"Look how good you're taking me," he mutters against my neck. Then, pulling away, he adjusts my legs so they're over his shoulder as he gets to his knees. I cross my ankles behind his head, moaning loudly when his rough hands palm my ass to make me meet his thrusts.

The room is filled with the sound of skin hitting skin and the wet noise of him sliding I and out of me. Occasionally, he'll adjust his grip on me or deliver a soft slap on my ass. I'm hyperaware of every movement on my sensitive skin.

At one point, my hands have found Andrea's wrists and I started digging my nails into his skin. He moaned lowly and the sound sent a new shockwave of sensation through me. So good. I love making him feel as good as he does me.

"Look at me, baby. Look at who's making you moan so loudly." I comply tiredly, lifting my heavy eyelids so my gaze can lock with his. "That's it. I'm yours and you are mine. Your eyes belong to me."

I clench around him, enjoying the way his features strain, looking almost pained. I can feel his grip on me tightening, his thrusts turning more desperate, and his legs shaking ever so softly.

"Tell me what you need," he rasps, his eyebrows furrowing. I know he's close and yet I can't bring myself to speak, walking close to the edge myself. My breaths are coming in heavy pants, my ability to speak has long since disappeared.

"Fuck, Tesoro, are you with me?" he asks again, still keeping up the same pace. I nod repeatedly, the movement almost working as a mantra as the tingling sensation in my legs starts intensifying. Fuck yes, I'm right there with him.

And with one more slap to my ass, I fall over the edge with an undignified moan. My back arches, my legs behind Andrea's back locking up in attempt to pull him closer and keep him there.

Preferably forever.

With a few more thrusts, Andrea finally stills and comes inside of me, dragging my own release out. Then we collapse on the bed, him still inside of me and his heavy body blanketing me fully. And it might be hard to breathe but I won't complain. Not when I can feel his racing heart and heavy breaths against my skin.

"Going to move in just a second, Baby. Will take care of you now," he says, words mumbled against my collarbone.

And he does as he promised. First, taking a bath with me to clean me up with a tenderness I've never been treated with by anyone but him. Then, he carries me to a bed, ignoring my weak protests that I can walk, where he gently applies some balm on the sore skin of my ass.

Then he pulls me close, tucking me into his chest as he looks down at me. I'm so tired it's hard to even keep my eyes open but the look Andrea gives me holds me captive. His face is relaxed, expression pure and so damn affectionate as he holds my gaze.

"You're the best thing that has ever happened to me, you know that, right?" he asks, face dipping so he can press his lips to my forehead and take a deep breath. I nod, loving every second of having him this close.

"Sleep, Baby. You're tired. Tomorrow, we'll plan the rest of the trip," he says but his voice is already coming from a distance, barely ringing through to me.

I close my eyes with a content sigh. My body will be aching all over tomorrow, sure. But if this is the care I'll get after every time he punishes me, I'll have to act up more.

With that thought, I drift off to sleep.

————————
Haven't proofread this chapter so feel free to point out any mistakes:))

Hope y'all had a great day and see u tmr<33