Chapter 52

Giada

"Come here," Andrea orders, his voice steel but his eyes liquid heat. All thoughts of food forgotten, I get to my feet and do as I'm told. I take my time rounding the small table but as soon as I stop in front of Andrea, my knees feel weak.

He's not even touching me yet, his feet an inch from mine but the air around us is charged. I wait for him to tell me what to do next, desperate to know his plan for me but he doesn't say anything. He doesn't even move, just looks at me with that devilish smile.

"Take a seat," he then says. I hesitate, not sure if he's toying with me and wants me to walk back to my chair or sit down on his lap. Let it be the second option, please.

When I don't move, Andrea raises an eyebrow. "Giada," he warns and shit, his behavior shouldn't turn me on but it does. He seems so cool, so perfectly in control that I'd stay calm even if the world was ending if only he told me to.

Making my decision off of hope, I climb onto the man's lap. My legs straddle his chair and my ass only barely meets his thighs when he pulls me against him all the way. I yelp, then moan when he rubs me against the dent in his slacks.

Thank fuck for dresses because I thought ahead and wore one.

"Did you like teasing me before? Telling me about hands on you when you know that'll never happen?" he asks huskily, still controlling the movement of my hips.

I bite my lip, not giving him an answer other than the grin on my face. I'm rewarded with a slap on my ass. Not a hard one and through the fabric of my dress. It's just a warning but it turns me on all the same.

"Did you?" Andrea asks again. This time, I nod and he hums.

"Did you mean it? Would you let someone else touch you? Because I'm warning you now, I'm possessive of what's mine and don't like to share."

"I'm yours?" I challenge him, enjoying the way he slightly narrows his eyes. Just the slightest crack in his collected act.

"Whose dick are you grinding on right now? Who's making you so wet I can feel it through my pants?" he asks me, his grip on my hips tightening.

"You," I breathe out without a thought right when he rolls my clit against him again.

"That's right. You're mine."

I hum in response. "And you're mine," I tell him.

"Fuck yes, I am. All yours, always yours," he replies. Then his hands leave my waist and my movement stops, making me get a moment of clarity.

"What?" I ask him, ready to protest if he plans on stopping here and leaving me all hot and bothered. But he only smiles.

"I'm yours, Tesoro. Treat me as such. Use me to get yourself off," he says and I swear my pussy just clenched on thin air.

I reach for the man's zipper, planning on taking full advantage of what Andrea just offered but he grabs my wrists before my hands reach their destination. I look up at him, pouting to which he laughs.

"That's for later, Tesoro. I'll fuck you until you pass out, promise. But first I want you to come just grinding on me," he explains. I damn near whine at that, even as I start moving my hips again.

He releases my hands, enabling me to find the collar of his shirt where I undo the first button. I open each one until his chest is on full display and I can slide it off his arms. God, his arms. I let my fingers trail over the smooth skin, still grinding against the bulge in his pants.

With each second, I get a bit less self-conscious. He's letting me do this He wants me to take what I need and by the looks of it, he's enjoying it just as much as I am.

"That's it, Giada. You should see yourself right now. The prettiest little slut out there," he mutters, leading one of his hands to the nape of my neck so he can pull my face to his. When his lips meet mine, ridiculously gentle compared to the way I'm moving on top of him, I moan.

There's a familiar feeling tingling at the base of my spine but it's coming so slowly I barely notice it before my toes curl in my shoes. I grind more frantically while Andrea deepens the kiss, sucking my tongue into his mouth.

When I finally come, it's different from the other times with Andrea. The pleasure rolls over me in waves, making my breathing flutter and my nails dig into Andrea's arms even while I'm still moving, chasing the feeling.

And it seems to go on forever even if it's less extreme than I'm used to. It leaves my whole body buzzing slightly and my clit feeling extra sensitive.

I let my head drop in the crook of Andrea's neck, breathing heavily while he runs his fingers up and down my spine. "That's it, Sweetheart. You did such a good job. Looked so beautiful when you came all over me," he mutters into my hair, effectively making my cheeks burn hotter.

I whine against his shoulder, still gathering my bearings when he stands up, lifting me as he does. "What are you doing?" I ask tiredly, raising my head to look at him. He doesn't answer, simply sets me on my feet, turns me around so my back is to his front before he sits back down, taking me with him.

"You need to eat," he then tells me, nodding his head to the plate of pasta before us. He adjusts me so I'm all the way against him, looking comfortably content.

So he expects me to just eat while his erection is right beneath my ass? It really seems that way.

"You know how to do it or you want me to feed you?" he teases me, his breath tickling against my neck in the best way. And even though I just came, I can already feel myself getting wetter.

I attempt to cross my legs to take off some of the edge but Andrea foresees my move. Taking both of my thighs, he spreads them so they're on each side of his.

"Andrea, I swear to god if you want me to eat, you need to rethink this whole position," I tell him fully serious.

The man behind me simply tsks, gently placing his hands on my bare legs. "We have a long night ahead of us, Tesoro. Can't have you passing out because you didn't eat anything. We're only moving from this position when this plate is empty," he says.

I look down at the mountain of food. Oh damn, but he's serious. "I thought we were watching a movie?" I ask innocently, sliding back against him just slightly.

"Change of plans." His grip on my legs tightens in warning, his fingers digging into my flesh to keep me still. "Eat."

————————
Here y'all go:))

Have a great day<3