Chapter 40

Andrea

Fuck, this woman is going to be the death of me, I think as I whirl her around so she's facing the window. Her hands fly up to brace against the cool glass while I pull her ass back against me.

"You sure you want this?" I ask one more time. Giada grinds up against me in reply

"I need this," she admits.

Well, if she's sure.

I pull up her skirt to reveal her juicy ass before kicking her feet apart further. She arches her back for me, presenting me with the sweetest view of her glistening cunt. And this is the point where I know I couldn't hold back even if I tried to.

I lead my tip to her entrance and without another second of hesitation, I slam inside of her. She moans, nearly banging her head on the window at the force of my thrust but after a second, even before I could gather my bearings and start moving, she starts pushing back at me. I groan, dig my fingers into the flesh of her hips to keep her in place, and start meeting her movements halfway.

"So good, Giada. You feel so good wrapped around me," I mutter mindlessly as my pace speeds up. God, and the view I have is only making this whole thing so much better.

There's Giada, her dress still bunched at her waist but her ass and the place I'm sliding in and out of her so beautifully on display. Her back is arched, a sheen of sweat making her skin glow in the dimly lit room and beyond her, my whole city stretching out obliviously.

One of my hands moves up the woman's body, unable to help myself, and I cup one of her breasts. Meanwhile, my other hand slides between her legs from the front.

I circle her clit twice, getting even higher off the moan Giada rewards me with. Then I pinch the sensitive nub, just hard enough I know she enjoys.

"Fuck, love the sounds you make for me," I tell her breathlessly. She wines, still pushing back to meet me halfway no matter how brutal my pace becomes.

"Missed this. Missed the way you speak to me when you're inside of me," she trails off into another moan.

I try to chase away the guilt coming up at her words by massaging her clit for real. I know I messed up the last two times we slept together. Sure, degradation might be a kink of Giada but what I did was wrong.

This is us, me losing my mind over every little thing this woman does and her loving each word I say to praise her.

"Know that, Tesoro. Should've never stopped doing it. Never stopped telling you how perfectly your body was made for me and my cock." I groan when she clenches around me, my thrusts turning more desperate the closer I know she's getting to the edge.

I'm still fingering her clit at the same rhythm though my other hand is holding her by the waist again. She's begun to lose a bit of the strength in her arms and I don't want her hurting herself by banging against the window.

"Just like that," Giada whines before muttering another curse beneath her breath. The room is filled with the sound of skin hitting skin, our heavy breathing, and occasional comments.

"Are you going to come for me? I can feel how close you are getting, how desperate you are grinding against my hand while I fuck you from behind. Do you like this? Do you like being revealed to whoever might be looking up right now?" Once again, she strangles my cock and more pleasure rushes through me.

She always used to love the way I talked to her during sex so even though I'm out of breath to the point where I feel like I might pass out, I won't allow myself to stop.

Just like I'm not allowing myself to come even though I desperately want to. Fuck, but if she won't lead soon then we're really having a problem.

"Mhm, my dirty girl. Look at the clueless people below, so unaware of what's going on up here." Of course, no one can see us up here. I'd never expose Giada to strangers like that but since we've talked about exhibitionism, I thought she might like the idea of it.

I think I was right.

She makes a small sound in the back of her throat, her knees nearly buckling as she comes around me. My own movements become jerky, the thrusts shorter and more desperate as I chase my orgasm.

When I finally tip over the edge, I might as well be falling out of the window. For a second, it feels like I'm floating, leaving my body to reach heaven if only for a second.

I soak the feeling up, knowing it's the only taste I'll ever get of it.

And then I'm back, panting hard as I lean over Giada all the while holding the both of us up. I press a lazy kiss on her shoulder, the uninjured one, and enjoy the way she shudders at the gesture.

Then, and don't ask me what compelled me to do it, I lean over so I can kiss the scar on her other shoulder. Maybe it was the way she looked so scared after I turned when I felt her scar that made me do it. All I know is that her body is still perfect, scars or no scars and I can't stand the thought of her not seeing that.

The woman releases a deep breath and I get the urge to see her face again. So I right myself, slowly pull out of her and gently turn her around.

She smiles at me, her expression perfectly content if not a little tired. The sight is so fucking cute it warms something in my chest.

Not sure what else to do, I lean down to kiss her. Gently, this time. She steps closer until our bodies are touching and as my arms come to wrap around her, she instantly melts into me.

When I pull away from the kiss to catch my breath, I keep my eyes shut and press my forehead to hers. "You're beautiful," I say before I can stop myself.

And that's when my heart really starts racing. Because I can't see her with my eyes shut and I'm scared I just crossed some invisible line. This suddenly feels too intimate. I mean, fucking is one thing but this wasn't just that.

And we had agreed to take things slow.

I don't notice I'm holding my breath until Giada's soft hand softly cups my cheek and I release the air in my lungs.

Without saying anything, she tilts her head so her lips are on mine again.

————————
Ik this isn't the best smut and I apologise but damn writing this from his pov was hard😮‍💨

Lmaoo hope y'all aren't too disappointed and whish y'all a fantastic day<33