Chapter 71

Giada

I don't get to close the door before my back is against the hard wood and slams it shut. Then Andrea's lips are on mine, moving quickly as he practically bursts with need.

I might be a little responsible for the intensity of his desperation, seeing as I was teasing him the whole ride here. His driver had picked us up and for the duration of the drive, I was touching him rather inappropriately. Yet, every time he tried touching me, pulling me onto his lap, or kissing me, I refused.

It was fun and I hope damn well the consequences are going to be too.

Andrea's hands are at the back of my thighs, lifting me up and wrapping them around his waist as he pushes himself harder against me. I moan when the movement provides the perfect amount of friction between the seam of my pants and my clit. My man swallows the sound, his grip on me tightening as he repeats his movement.

Fuck, I'm already losing my mind in this.

"My baby likes this, huh? Such a tease, playing with me all the way home," he mutters roughly, rolling his hips repeatedly.

I nod, bucking my hips and arching my back to get closer to him all the while cursing us for still wearing so many clothes. I can't feel his skin on mine and it's making me antsy.

Andrea chuckles, hugging me around the waist as we move away from the door and towards the bed on the other side of the room. Or at least that's where I thought we were headed. Instead, my ass is set down on another smooth, hard surface and Andrea is standing between my legs.

I open my eyes and pull away from the kiss to find myself on the desk next to the bed. Andrea doesn't reply to my questioning gaze but instead starts working on my jeans, opening the zipper hurriedly, lifting me back up again while his other hand pulls the fabric over my ass and down my legs. Once they're off fully, leaving me in my panties and blouse, he returns to his position between my thighs and pulls me close once again.

One of his hands slides in between our bodies and he starts stroking me over the lace of my underwear, making me whine pathetically.

"Fuck, look how needy you are," he says. Then his face moves away from mine and he starts trailing sloppy kisses down the curve of my neck.

When one of his fingers pushes my panties aside, the feeling of his skin finally touching mine affects me more than it should. I moan again, rolling my hips against him to urge him on but he doesn't comply. Instead, he takes his time exploring my wet folds, curling a finger against my g-spot once before circling my clit. It's deliciously torturous and I don't know whether to savor the moment or urge things along.

Without me having noticed it, my hands have moved from their place in his hair down his defined back and finally to the belt loops of his pants. I tug at them uselessly, my mind blurry and unfocused with need. How this man gets me this worked up so quickly? No clue.

Surprisingly enough, Andrea lets me open his pants and shove them down as far as I can. Hell, he doesn't even protest or react when I take his erection into my hand. Nope, he stays focused on his task of teasing me as I did him earlier.

The only noticeable change is in his breathing. Deep, labored breaths puff against the wet skin of my throat, which only urges me on.

I spit on the palm of my hand before wrapping it around his cock again, finally earning myself one of those longed-for moans of his. The rare kind. The making-my-body-burn-up-hotter kind.

And it's the exact moment he pushes two of his fingers inside of me again, curling and scissoring them as he does.

We're kissing again, both working each other up but just when I feel the familiar tingle in my toes, he pulls away. I whine, opening my eyes and looking at him accusatory. He smirks, wrapping his big hand around mine on his cock and leading him to my entrance.

Together we work the first inch of his tip inside of me, all the while staring at each other. I grit my teeth to keep myself from moving, from pulling him closer and taking all of him at once but the temptation is so fucking strong.

As if knowing it too, Andrea's free hand tightens on my thigh like a silent warning. "Are you losing your mind yet?" he asks slowly. Once again, I got nothing to give but a nod. He chuckles cockily as if he wasn't affected. As if his eyes weren't heavily lidded and his shoulders tense as he keeps himself still.

"Good. l And we haven't even started," he says. Then he takes our hands off him and slams inside of me. I cry out in sweet ecstasy before letting my head drop forward and biting down on his shoulder. He grunts, starting to move in slow thrusts as he does.

Like always, this man has me at the edge of a fucking orgasm way too quickly. Mere minutes in and I'm already closing my eyes, slowly tilting my head back in anticipation of the rush of pleasure.

Only this time, I'm stopped. Andrea's hand grabs my face roughly, squishing my cheeks as he tilts my head back. I open my eyes, clenching around him as I take in his beautiful, strained features.

"Don't you dare come," he grits out, still thrusting inside of me. His words weakly break through the haze over my mind and I look at him questioningly, so fucking close to just ignoring him and letting my orgasm take over.

"Orgasms are for good girls, not teases. You don't get to come this time," he repeats.

————————
Pt. 1👀 dw, I don't rob!! Hahaha

Sorry for not having updated yesterday but I was rly freaking tired lmao

Hope y'all are having a good time <33